How do i get to HER place?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:23 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: nrjose27@aim.com
So i live in Jersey and was thinking about hitting up some bars on new year's eve. if i somehow manage to snag a girl, how would i transition to get to her place?

logistically speaking, bringing a girl back to my place is too much effort (although not impossible). it's just having to walk to a subway > wait for the train > entertain on her the train for the next 20+ minutes > take the bus back to my place > sleep with her in my house would lose any momentum that i built with her.

or would it just be easier to find a hotel and just take it from there?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:53 am 
PUA Forum Leader

...or you could just assume you're the prize, and act that way, and will she entertain YOU on the train ride?

If you act within this frame, and not the weak one you just posted, women will follow your lead and generally not give a shit about "logistics".

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:07 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Something that worked a few days ago at a bar: "Let's go!" "Where?" "To your place."

Doesn't get simpler than that.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
...or you could just assume you're the prize, and act that way, and will she entertain YOU on the train ride?

If you act within this frame, and not the weak one you just posted, women will follow your lead and generally not give a shit about "logistics".
Actually, i dont think the buses (or any uber or lyft) would run as soon as i get back to Jersey (maybe well pass over midnight on new year's day). i get what you're thinking, but it's just gonna get me stranded in the end.
Quote:
Something that worked a few days ago at a bar: "Let's go!" "Where?" "To your place."

Doesn't get simpler than that.
Playing devil's advocate, but wouldnt that set off her alarms? Like, "uh-oh, i know where this is going. better suggest this guy whom i just met a few hours ago where to stay"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Of course, if there's any alarm to set off I wouldn't take that approach. But when I had that exchange we'd just made out so we could help with a more intimate space. Personally I'd escalate as far as I can, up to having your hand down her pants in a dark corner of the streets, before dropping the line.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:58 pm 
Read My Book

Uber and Taxi?

Now if you're planning to get "lucky" then I could understand why you would be worried about losing steam. But if you have actually developed this skill then you wouldn't be no more worried about getting laid after all that travel than you would be if it was your girlfriend of 5 years that you were going home with. Once the emotionally connection has been established the women will want to continue to be around you and do whats necessary to fulfill your desires so that you're happy.

And to answer the original question.. You just tell her.. " Where do you live? ".. " Alright, lets uber to yours, I'm all the way in Jersey."

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Alright. thanks for the input, everyone.

i'll follow through with some of the advice posted here and repost my experience on this thread.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:05 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Also, when everything is said and done, would setting a pre-text also work to "crash" at her place? maybe saying something like, "Hey, i dont normally do this, but since it's getting late and you're someone i can trust, would it be cool if i stayed at your place for tonight?"

my only concern saying this is that it puts me in a position where she could easily say no, but with the amount of comfort i built at this point, i dont think it's going to be a problem unless there's some contingency i still haven't figured out.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:11 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
, but with the amount of comfort i built at this point,
With the right amount of comfort built you don't need some made up excuse to go to her place.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com