Fucked Friends Sister, Now I have Bad Oneitis

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Guys,
I Need your advice on a situation i found myself in Christmas.

Long Story short:
Ended up sleeping with my friends sister on Christmas now i want to date her, but she has a boyfriend. I don't normally fall like this so here is some background:

We Basically grew up together, I have been best friend with her brother for 17 Years, him and I both grew up in NJ and live in CA now, She still lives in NJ. I am 29 and she is 24.

I have always been super close with the family, When my mom found out she was terminal with cancer she tried getting her single mom to marry my dad...which would have made us step-siblings...I even call her mom "Mom"

There was a point where my dad became an alcoholic, lost the house, died from it, I managed with some help from awesome friends,and holes in my shoes to find a way to finish school. I got a great Job at a Startup designing rockets, made a good deal of cash, and changed that lifestyle.

Around 5 years ago when she started college, we started getting closer because we could talk about the same things. I also started finding her attractive. Having a surplus of money, I flew her out from NJ to CA for spring beak, Nothing Happened.

Back in the summer she impulsively bought a ticket to come out to Cali. I Introduced her as my sister from another mother to my GF of 3 years. We all went out to the bar, GF got wasted and was making as ass out of herself so I was catching up with the other girl. She told me i have to stop calling her my sister, and she goes on about how i am exactly what she is looking for.

Go back to NJ for Christmas(Last week), We end up going out to the bar. Her brother Flips us the bird as we are making out in the back seat on the way home. He goes to bed, we go to the sun porch to catch up. We make out for maybe 10s before she tells me to go back to her room. At one point while we are fucking i hear a noise outside her door, and i tell her we should stop. She says "Fuck no, I Have been waiting 10 years for this"
Sex was awesome...the noise ended up being her brother...apparently we were super loud..

Here are the issues now:
Basically there was a lifetime of relationship building without anything sexual, so when the sex was good...instant oneitis.
She was "Single" but her "Ex" and her are only seeing each other.
Next Day she feels guilty, but says she doesn't regret it at all.
She is frustrated with her Ex, nice dude, but doing nothing with his life, (32 no Job, lives in Uncles basement)
She wants to go to school for echocardiography and eventually move to CA. I know the family doesn't have any money so i offer to front the $. (I would have done this even if nothing happened, because some one did the same for me)

I struggle with how hard to push the boyfriend out of the situation, vs just let it crumble. I also don't know how to handle helping her out without making it feel overwhelming. Covering the schooling, would have a small impact on me (~2% of the money i have saved) ,but would really change her life.

Last edited by Rocket_KTH on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:47 pm 
King Among Mortals

Talk about a Wight Knight.

Pal, you need to calm the fuck down. Grab your sack, and think this through.

You finally got to take Snow White to pound town right in front of the 7 dwarfs. You are completely stoked right now! Who wouldn't be?

But don't try to cram her clod hoppers into that glass slipper just yet. At least wait till she sweeps out the basement dwellers. She needs to do this on her own.

You painted a great story about you being her better option. But remember, this is YOUR version. Not hers.

Right now, you are just a fling. her scratching a 10 year old itch.

You are inclined to cling right now. Don't. She needs to pursue YOU. It needs to be HER quest.

You just need to stand there and be light, funny, flirty, and highly sexual. And somewhat aloof.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Talk about a Wight Knight.

Pal, you need to calm the fuck down. Grab your sack, and think this through.

You finally got to take Snow White to pound town right in front of the 7 dwarfs. You are completely stoked right now! Who wouldn't be?

But don't try to cram her clod hoppers into that glass slipper just yet. At least wait till she sweeps out the basement dwellers. She needs to do this on her own.

You painted a great story about you being her better option. But remember, this is YOUR version. Not hers.

Right now, you are just a fling. her scratching a 10 year old itch.

You are inclined to cling right now. Don't. She needs to pursue YOU. It needs to be HER quest.

You just need to stand there and be light, funny, flirty, and highly sexual. And somewhat aloof.

Thanks man, some times you just gotta hear the obvious.
I was able to tighten my game up a bit the next day. When she started to withdraw a bit, I built a bit of report with her friend, that she had a threesome with in the past instead of chasing. One point during the day her friend and I were discussing proper technique for pulling a girls hair. Some one wanting to join the conversation asked what we were talking about, she jumped in right away "they're being super sexual with each other". She was eves dropping and it definitely moved the mood to a lighter sexual note than her guilt. The two of them are going to be planning a trip to Cali this spring.