I don't understand THE GAME.. Nothing is working

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi everyone,

It's been a while i didn't post anything here because i was very busy with the college life..

So i am a french who now study in a college close to colorado. I am in the US since 3month and i still didn't get any girl..

Here is the thing, i start watching all the pickup artist things (videos, books, forum) one year ago and i also start the street pick up in my city Paris before to move here..

But that's was always the same issue.. I get the number easily but then out of 10 number, only 4reply to my 1st text, 1 will say that shw have a boyfriend and that i don't have to expect more than friend. Anither one will stop to answer when i talk about a date and ieet again the 2last one but without any fuckclose, sometimes a kissclose but then after the 1st date no more answer to my text.

I have experienced that a lot and that reccurent it always happen like this i can get a lot of number but the statistic will always be kind of the same..

But so i need to be honest too. I am 20years old and i am still virgin, but this is by choice because i am christian and also because i don't wanna give my virginity to a girl who doesn't deserve it.
By the way i've been sucked several time but i've always refuse to do more because i knew that it wouldn't go anywhere...

Like this girl who came to my place when i was in France on a sunday, she sucked me i was going to fuck her because she was very hot but then i realise that i hadn't a condom so i just fingered her.

So i hope it help you guyz to know who i am. I don't have problem i mean i am an athlet, i am not ugly the thing is that when i text a girl i am too fast i insist quickly for a date and then i have one date and no more reply.

You guyz said that we need to be clear on our intention so am i but it doesn't work. The only kissclose i've had here in the US was with a 30years old girl from my university. It was easy to get here because she used to be depressed and she doesn't have that much friend and she is not that attractive.
I just wanted her to suck me but she wouldn't do it the 1st time she was in my dorm.. She was like "i want i real relationship please be patient for those stuffs.." so i nexted her.

And now i don't have any girl. I am talking to another foreigner girl who is an exchange student and live in my city but once i sent her a message about my intention she didn't answer back (we've never met yet i find her on facebook)! In the beginning she wanted to hang out with me and bring her friend but she canceled it (she is 17 and im 20 so i don't text her too much)!

Anyway so that's my problem and here i can't go to nightclub, there i know that i can get some girls (i just wanna be sucked, to make me wanna have sex the girl must be my futur wife)!

So yeah it's frustrating all the stuffs the pick up artist says doesn't work for me...

What should i do guyz..

Im thinking on just getting money and being successful and then i will not text girl anymore they'll come to me

Tell me your thoughts guys.
Thanks,
The frenchy from colorado,

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So...

You're sticking points are flaky numbers, bad text game, an inability to close on the date, and wanting to have sex with these women, but also not wanting to have sex because you're a christian.

Your intent is to find a girl to have sex with that you can marry...

Honestly, I don't believe pick-up is for you. You should simply stop it. Focus on developing yourself internally have core boundaries and attract a girl naturally that you may like.

I say this because you are looking for marriage through sex. The type of girl that is aligned that way mentally will be open to you just by you talking to her and spending time with her. You don't have to game these sorts of women. Frankly they aren't a challenge, they are really loyal, and have a lot of integrity towards the relationship.

Instead of worrying about improving your game, you should improve your opportunities to run across these sorts of women. Church is a great place to start. Don't "run game" at church just be friendly and everything will naturally fall into place.

This is what I live for.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
So...

You're sticking points are flaky numbers, bad text game, an inability to close on the date, and wanting to have sex with these women, but also not wanting to have sex because you're a christian.

Your intent is to find a girl to have sex with that you can marry...

Honestly, I don't believe pick-up is for you. You should simply stop it. Focus on developing yourself internally have core boundaries and attract a girl naturally that you may like.

I say this because you are looking for marriage through sex. The type of girl that is aligned that way mentally will be open to you just by you talking to her and spending time with her. You don't have to game these sorts of women. Frankly they aren't a challenge, they are really loyal, and have a lot of integrity towards the relationship.

Instead of worrying about improving your game, you should improve your opportunities to run across these sorts of women. Church is a great place to start. Don't "run game" at church just be friendly and everything will naturally fall into place.
This.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

i am christian and also because i don't wanna give my virginity to a girl who doesn't deserve it.

grow up man

to make me wanna have sex the girl must be my futur wife)!
grow up man

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
i am christian and also because i don't wanna give my virginity to a girl who doesn't deserve it.

grow up man

grow up man
well, he is 20 and it is his virginity at the end. Maybe his culture, family, value or whatever makes him value it very high.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hi everyone,

It's been a while i didn't post anything here because i was very busy with the college life..

So i am a french who now study in a college close to colorado. I am in the US since 3month and i still didn't get any girl..

Here is the thing, i start watching all the pickup artist things (videos, books, forum) one year ago and i also start the street pick up in my city Paris before to move here..

But that's was always the same issue.. I get the number easily but then out of 10 number, only 4reply to my 1st text, 1 will say that shw have a boyfriend and that i don't have to expect more than friend. Anither one will stop to answer when i talk about a date and ieet again the 2last one but without any fuckclose, sometimes a kissclose but then after the 1st date no more answer to my text.

I have experienced that a lot and that reccurent it always happen like this i can get a lot of number but the statistic will always be kind of the same..

But so i need to be honest too. I am 20years old and i am still virgin, but this is by choice because i am christian and also because i don't wanna give my virginity to a girl who doesn't deserve it.
By the way i've been sucked several time but i've always refuse to do more because i knew that it wouldn't go anywhere...

Like this girl who came to my place when i was in France on a sunday, she sucked me i was going to fuck her because she was very hot but then i realise that i hadn't a condom so i just fingered her.

So i hope it help you guyz to know who i am. I don't have problem i mean i am an athlet, i am not ugly the thing is that when i text a girl i am too fast i insist quickly for a date and then i have one date and no more reply.

You guyz said that we need to be clear on our intention so am i but it doesn't work. The only kissclose i've had here in the US was with a 30years old girl from my university. It was easy to get here because she used to be depressed and she doesn't have that much friend and she is not that attractive.
I just wanted her to suck me but she wouldn't do it the 1st time she was in my dorm.. She was like "i want i real relationship please be patient for those stuffs.." so i nexted her.

And now i don't have any girl. I am talking to another foreigner girl who is an exchange student and live in my city but once i sent her a message about my intention she didn't answer back (we've never met yet i find her on facebook)! In the beginning she wanted to hang out with me and bring her friend but she canceled it (she is 17 and im 20 so i don't text her too much)!

Anyway so that's my problem and here i can't go to nightclub, there i know that i can get some girls (i just wanna be sucked, to make me wanna have sex the girl must be my futur wife)!

So yeah it's frustrating all the stuffs the pick up artist says doesn't work for me...

What should i do guyz..

Im thinking on just getting money and being successful and then i will not text girl anymore they'll come to me

Thanks,

Cases like these your mindset have to change. If you're college student I'm pretty sure you are passing by a lot of opportunities and I'm pretty sure there are a lot of opportunities there. When you said making your intentions clear what do you mean can you elaborate a bit more on how you did it and what you said for example?

https://tinyurl.com/ycac92qx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:30 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

"Help guys, I'm in bad shape but it's by choice because I eat junk food all day."
Quote:

grow up man

grow up man
This.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:00 pm 
Read My Book

So God is cool with you getting sucked off, but if you bang a girl that isn't your future wife he's not?

If you're getting sucked off multiple times i don't think you have an issue outside of the way you cherry pick your beliefs.

When you approach women just to get the number, you will be left playing the numbers game. Its a shallow exchange that usually doesn't lead anywhere. What you should be doing is qualifying women to see whether or not they deserve to have your phone number the same way you qualify them to see if they're worth you sleeping with. A woman wants to feel "chosen".. Not like you're just asking her just because. Approach them to build a firm emotional connection, approach them to see if they're interesting enough for you, build something with them during your approach and your success rate with the phone numbers will be a lot higher. The goal is the leave an impression..So if your approach doesn't leave them thinking about you after the approach; its likely that they won't be too response when you decide to reengage.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:54 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
Hi everyone,

What should i do guyz..

Thanks,
Being clear about your intentions verbally and/or textually are the least efficient ways to get laid or get a girlfriend. Actions and the nonverbal communication you're sending out are what counts most.

Based on your post above, several girls who go out on a date with you are expecting a relationship due to the nonverbal signs you conveyed during your approach and openers. And then you try to get them to suck your cock at once. Hence, those who wanted a relationship and not just a casual fling easily got the hint and didn't want a second date. On the other hand, you showed unclear, confusing intentions when you didn't want to fuck the girls who sucked your cock.

So what is it that you REALLY want? If you want a girlfriend, go out on boyfriend-girlfriend dates and slow down on your cock sucking routine. If you want a casual fling, isolate the girl to places where she knows she's going to get laid and for fuck's sake, FUCK her.

If you just wanted a blowjob and NOT a casual fuck, well, you certainly did not convey your intention clear enough (nonverbally) during your initial interactions.

Moreover, if you're expecting a 100% success rate in pick up, it simply doesn't work that way.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html