Phone Game Advice - by Babygirl

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:29 pm 
Black Belt

An area of my game that is particularly strong is my ability to talk to girls on the phone. If a girl picks up after giving me her number, I know that in 99 out of 100 cases, I will fuck that girl. It is therefore a great skill to have. If you can get your skills on the phone sorted, it will help you in so many areas of your game.

I run natural game and I therefore cannot give you the conversation. (I can help you with this, but not on this thread). I can however give you the principles that I have developed that have helped me to get literally hundreds of women into my bed.

Some basic info:

The main goal of my phone game is to talk to them like you have known them for years. “Hey Carly… how’s it going?”… “What’s going on in your world today???”

I always look to build up time on the phone with that person… I am looking to become a significant part of their life. When you start to game a girl on the phone, there will come a point where she always picks up your call… Where she always calls you back and gets excited when she sees you calling. This is like a tipping point and this is the point that we all must aim. Tipping points vary depending on each girl and the quality of your phone game, but it is important to have this goal in mind.

Some specific techniques / tips (in no particular order, so sort them out yourselves):

I usually send a text the day i will call them. I will not ask any questions in that text (needy) and I won't care if i get a reply. I will just send a text with some call back humour. Direct and dominant. If i kissed the girl before I took her number, i will always remind her of this:

"I kissed you last night.... don't you ever forget that... i'll call you later, BG xxx"

• I rarely say hello… especially after a few calls with that person… I normally go straight into the conversation. “What are you doing?” This is exciting and it’s fun and it gets the convo going with a good energy. I find that stopping and introducing yourself is a little needy.

• NEVER BE NEEDY… it kills attraction fast. “Why haven’t you returned my call?” “Are you ignoring me?” These are things you should never say… If she hasn’t returned your call, don’t let it bother you. You need to make this girl realise that you are not hanging on her every word… that a call from her isn’t going to make your day… that you don’t give a fuck.

• Once calls are made / voicemails left, don’t dwell on them… get on with something else. Occupy your mind with something else and just forget about it. You can’t change the voicemail you just left by thinking about it, so stop thinking about it. If you dwell on it, when she does call back, your conversation will convey to her that it bothered you... you are suddenly a needy nerd.

• Give girls nicknames. If one comes to you straight away, then use it and stick with it… Don’t worry about shit tests… Keep hammering her with it and it will stick. Every other guy is calling her Kate or Lucy or Carrie… DON’T BE EVERY OTHER GUY.

If a nickname doesn’t come to you straight away, then you should call them “Miss X” with the X being the first letter of their surname.

So you get the number of a girl names Helen Smith (and of course, she is saved in your phone as “Sexy Smith” (but that’s a different topic). When you call her, you will refer to her as “Miss S” – simple.

A quick case study:

You are calling her…
Helen Smith: Hello??
You: Well hello Miss S… what are you up to today?

NEVER EVER CALL THEM BY THEIR FIRST NAME. Don’t just use the nickname once… hammer it into them every time you refer to them.

The more interesting girls will start giving you nicknames in return… accept them willingly… It’s a connection that you have with this girl that very few other guys in her life have.

• Swear at girls in a playful way… DON’T START BY CALLING THEM A CUNT. “Swearing escalation” is like kino escalation or sexual escalation. You need to start slowly and when they accept it, move forward. Keep your voice tone playful.. … Cow… Bitch… You bastard… you wanker… you fuck head… you piece of shit… you cunt. I am swearing at every girl I fuck. It’s fun… it’s so offensive, it’s actually non-offensive and no other guys are swearing at them like that. Be the guy who is strong enough to do that shit and it will pay you rewards.

• Mimic their voice. This can be used over the phone or in person. If the girl has an unusual or different accent or talks slowly or with unusual diction, impersonate her when you speak to her. Calibrate… Don’t just do it because I told you to do it; does she laugh when you are doing it… Is it pushing a few buttons (it should do because it’s cocky and that should create attraction)? Is she shit testing you? If she is, carry on. Is she getting genuinely pissed off with you for it? If she is, then don’t do it. Turkish, Spanish, Russian… mimic their accents throughout the call… it’s hilarious.

Also copy their expressions... Everyone has sayings and expressions that they use more than others... Start to copy them... Not in a weird and freaky way, more a playful... "I am busting on you kind of way".

One girl always says to me "can i ask you a question"... So i start saying the same back... it's just fun you know??

• Have conversations with other people when you are on the phone – it’s non-needy and demonstrates dominance – both of which are good qualities to demonstrate. It lets her know that you are not dropping everything to speak with her. She is no one special... It’s natural.

Eg:
Chat chat chat….
“Hang on a sec… Westy… where the fuck are my shoes?... Ok… so anyway…”

• ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS BE DOING SOMETHING WHEN YOU FIRST CALL THEM… The first call is often deemed the pressure call because if you mess things up, it could be game over. Doing something keeps the mind active and makes you less concerned about what she is saying and the manner in which she is saying it. Why do sales people pace when they are making a sales call… Don’t be sat in the corner of your bedroom with every word crushing your frame. Make a bed, sort some washing out, tidy your room, be driving somewhere. Just make sure that you are engaged in some activity.

I always tell them what I am doing as I am doing it – involve them in the experience. It just sounds more natural.

Her: blah blah
Me: Hang on a second… OK… just take a left here and then it’s… hang on… well… where the bloody hell is Falmer Road??? What a nightmare. These multimaps are shit.

I have girls on the phone when I am brushing my teeth.

Me: I’m just doing my teeth… Keep talking… [brush brush brush]… keep talking.

I gargle down the phone and away we go.

• Call multiple girls in a row and leave the hottest one until last – you will develop good “chat” and you will reveal a good few talking points that you want to carry into the next conversation.

• Use call-back humour to get the humour flowing at the start of the call.

Eg “Who’s that???” It’s gay-boy.

• Do funny short little calls.

Eg…
She picks up: “Do you love me today?” [then hang up]
“What are you doing?”
“I really want a blow job.”
“Should I buy chicken or steak for dinner?”

It’s funny and it’s unpredictable and these are both attractive qualities.

• Try to do a lot of second date stuff on the phone. I regularly do all my day2 stuff on the phone, which means I am just meeting them for sex… More tips on why this is so good and how to do this later.

• For all you TMM junkies… a ROUTINE!!!!! When you are not so strong on the phone, have a go to story. (When you first call a girl) – This is a story that you can go to when the convo dries up. Interestingly enough, just having that story there should make you more relaxed and therefore reduce the chance of you actually needing it.

Eg…. I saw something hilarious today… “a man fell over on the underground and his wig fell off… blah blah blah”…

See… watch how my method and TMM seamlessly integrates with each other.

• Never let a call go dead… the length of the call is not important… keeping it lively, fun and interesting is. If you feel it dying, get the fuck off the line – NEVER ALLOW HER TO FINISH IT.

Always look to end calls… you end MSN conversations… You lead.

• Have phone sex with them if you can – Sorry guys… you are not getting this!!! But remember… your voice tone is essential when you are getting sexual on the phone and in person.

Practice, practice, practice – You will not wake up tomorrow and just be a master at using the phone because you read my post on phone game. It may be hard for you at first, but you verbal skills will develop over hours spent on the phone.

There is a shit load more I could tell you about Phone Game, but I feel there is enough into here to notch you up a bit.

I hope it helps.

Baby Girl xxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Great advice! You have gone through everything that I needed, this has helped me so much, now I know what to say when i'm calling. Thank you mate!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:40 am 
Black Belt

bump.

can't stress how much better calling is over texting

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Please add a few more tips about phone game!!! I am working this part of my game at the moment and can use every leg up on it hahaha!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:08 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

good stuff