Last minute resistance

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: Last minute resistance
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Can anyone explain how to destory last minute resistance

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:30 pm 
The Grand Puba

By taking a step back and starting again.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Oh cool..... thanks bro

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Destroying the Last minute resistance...
■ On the way home don t escalate BUT vibe a lot crack some jokes because the girls hate silence in this period
■ When you arrive home never escalate directly and don t take the girl to the bedroom...just sit on a couch drink a glass of wine listen to some music If a girl is isolated with you, you can take your time as much as you can
■ Make, create silence, create akwardness it is "no game" game akwardness or silence are good as long as you have the laser eye contact
■ But you MUST OBSERVE the non verbal signs. Those signs must always come from the girl then you escalate. Those signs are like traffic lights when it is green you go forward and when you do it right as you escalated after having seen the signs she ll not say no because she made a commitement by giving you those signs
■ By the way in the sex location (yours or hers) If the girl "works for you" again she ll not give LMR because she ll make a commitement If she comes to your place tell her to bring something drinks etc If she invites you she can cook or serve a glass of whatever drink...I had dates with girls who cooked or made a cocktail for me they never gave me LMR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the advice i appreciate the pleasantries

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:31 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Agree and amplify. Then keep going.

If she says "We shouldn't do this", reply "You're right. We should stop". Pause for a second, look her in the eyes, and then go right back at it with a +1 in intensity.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:01 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Brand yourself as a non-judgmental, fun, sexy dude. If you're judgmental, change for the better. You will encounter LMR when girls think that you will judge them unfavorably for being easy to get or if people she knows are around (or have seen you two together) might think that she is easy to get.

Personally, I would advice that you should not get a girl drunk. You will likely encounter legal problems later. As much as possible, persuade via being non-judgmental, fun, and sexy; not via alcohol.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:47 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Act like you just can't help it but going on (for me it's not really an act, I just can't help it), your sexual drive so high that you can't stop.

Oh and one thing: NEVER EVER EVER use Mystery's method (ignoring her) to kill LMR, it's the worse thing you can do. (Learned that the harsh way 8 years ago).

Cheers.