"Date" arranged, but it's far in the future

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Recently asked this girl on a date over text. She said yes and seemed interested (She wrote my name in one of the texts and "lmfao'd" a bunch. The problem is that we scheduled the date on Wednesday while the date is not until Thursday (not the Thursday right after that Wednesday, but the one coming up). With such a large gap of time between me asking her and us going, I'm afraid she might lose interest in it and back out. I heard that you're not supposed to text without an objective so I feel like I can't text her. On the other hand, if I don't engage her in any way until the day for our date arrives, that would be weird wouldn't it? What should I do?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:59 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Why set the date so far apart?

Besides, pinging her a short back and forth is not texting without an objective.

Texting when bored, or because you just think you should talk to her is without objective.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

Besides, pinging her a short back and forth is not texting without an objective.

Texting when bored, or because you just think you should talk to her is without objective.
I asked her what next week looked like for her and she said we could do Thursday. She's a very busy person as she is both a student and a manager at a Sprint store.
What would an example of a short ping back and forth (with an objective) be?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:13 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:

I asked her what next week looked like for her and she said we could do Thursday. She's a very busy person as she is both a student and a manager at a Sprint store.
What would an example of a short ping back and forth (with an objective) be?

Something entertaining. If I were you I'd schedule a phone call or a video chat. Brief 10 minute one of course. Next time, don't schedule dates so far off. Girls suck at long time commitments unless it's a girl you've already had sex with a couple of times.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game