What does this girl want?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey everyone!
First of all: english isn't my native language, so please excuse my bad writing.

I met this 30yr old girl at a bar, which is an HB8 in my eyes and we got drunk and everything went quite well. She was there with her bff, who left after an hour, cause she had to work the other day. As the night went on we changed numbers cause she wanted to go to IKEA the other day and i suggested that she could get me something from there so that i don't have to go aswell. She agreed and then she said that she is getting tired and needs to sleep. I asked to walk with her, cause we live in the same part of the city and she agreed aswell. Then we arrived at the point where we had to split and we stood there another 15mins having a good talk. Suddenly she invited me to see her and have a coffee but not mentioned when. so i asked why not now?
Long story short: we ended kissing in her flat for 2 hours. It was already 6 a.m. and we decided to end this nice evening and meet again next week. she asked multiple times that i should text her.

Now, a week later, we have met again and it was nice and smooth. She told me and i saw, that she really enjoyed it, but she was very passive the whole time. I was the one initiating the next steps. She likes me touching her but she doesn't respond in the same way. She just strokes my head and arms etc.

We have appointed to meet again next week and i texted her 2 days later relating to our last day which she replied nice but short. Maybe she doesn't like texting, so I stopped texting her either for the last 2 days.

My question: does she only want to have sex and her behavior is like a shield, so i don't fall in love with her? I do not want a relationship and i'm only looking for a FB. Is she perfect or is she playing another game? She comes from a 8+ year relationship and is maybe afraid of ending in the next relationship. I want her to stop beeing passive in all situation cause im really not looking for a relation. A passive FB is no fun at all.

I can't make head or tail of it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:11 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You moved backwards. The first date ended at her apartment, but from what I gather the second and third you went out instead.
You want to move things forwards, not backwards.

Also why didn't you have sex with her the first time?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:26 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I was the one initiating the next steps.
Your supposed too.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sorry, maybe I was imprecise there.

First date ended us kissing and making out, had no sex because i was not prepared and had no condoms with me (i'm a noob, i know^^)

Second date was at her apartment too. We went further, but had no sex again because she was so passive and i wasnt sure if she really wants it. We both enjoyed the things we did, but her beeing so passive didnt really turn me on to have sex with her.

Third date yet to come.

Like I said, she enjoys it. Looks me deep in the eyes, strokes me and smiles all the way but on the other end she doesnt take initiative on anything. That makes me loose interest although i would like to have sex with her before closing the chapter. Do you think she is already at the maximum she can get?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:38 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
she doesnt take initiative
Again, that's your job.
Seal the deal this time.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:40 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by passive. She's a woman, it's not her job to lead, it's yours. I get the feeling that you're waiting on her to make the moves and when she doesn't, you interpret it as lack of interest.

Flirt with her, turn her on, escalate. If you want things to get sexual lead them in that direction.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I will definitely try that!

Thanks for the tips! Really appreciate it!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:08 pm 
King Among Mortals

A woman wants to be wanted, admired, and desired, it’s a man’s job to prepare a woman for sex through escalation, seduction and romance.