Does owning an expensive car help?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

An old old friend of mine who's really good with women suggested something and I'm going to ask you guys about it. Please let me know about your experiences and thoughts.

Does owning a luxury car help with the game significantly? This friend of mine picks up women outside of clubs in his Porsche and sometimes Lamborghini and takes them straight to his place most of the time. He doesn't even bother getting in the club. Now I understand that he's a natural with women but he himself has been telling me to buy a car that the average chump doesn't drive and good things will happen. Isn't owning an expensive car some sort of high end peacocking that could work wonders?

What do you guys think

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:54 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

You will attract a certain girlie demographic that you might not want for long term relationships. So what is your pick up goal, op? Do you want a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am take on seduction or collect and collect and select the highest quality girl that fits you like a tee?

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html