Persistence.. attractive or not ?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello people,

I have always had this question.. is being persistent good or bad for your game?

You talk to a cute girl, you make her smile, she flirts, she gives you her phone number, she says she will be glad to go out on a date with you.. but then she gets colder, she doesn't reply to texts, she cancels the date 1 hour before meeting, etc. Have you ever been on a similar situation?

I tried to call her and arrange a new date, after asking: "Ok, so when are your free?"

I know that being needy is the worst, but also being persistent could show self confidence, right?

So where is the line between these two? In one hand, if you don´t have scarcity mindset, you move on to the next and that´s it, but on the other hand girls like to test guys and play hard to get..

This is confusing.. thank you in advance for your input. :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:49 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
You talk to a cute girl, you make her smile, she flirts, she gives you her phone number, she says she will be glad to go out on a date with you.. but then she gets colder, she doesn't reply to texts, she cancels the date 1 hour before meeting, etc.
I was sort of on this subject in a PM with someone else earlier. Here's what I normally see when guys get into this situation:

1. They text for no reason just because they are excited about this 1 girl and
2. They arranged to go out with this girl over 4 or 5 days in the future.

Overtexting speaks for itself, so I won't address that too much. That coupled with arranging dates far out into the future, the girl loses her excitement for you. She gets a sense of who she thinks you are and gets used to you without any physicality involved and you become less of the sexy guy and more of the friend/orbiter. The advantage you have during the date is that you can physically escalate and that's what's exciting.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah, you are right.. it´s been a week already.. I´m pretty sure that if I get the date I will make her change her mind.. But maybe I won´t even have that chance.. I didn´t arrange a date right away because I didn´t want to look needy.. I´m not sure how to be persistent without looking needy. This girl is super cute.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:58 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Persistence is sexy when coming from a place of confidence.

It's sexy when it communicates "I know you like me, quit the act". It's repelling when it communicates "Please like me, I'm trying so hard".

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.