How to get quality over quantity?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

I've been struggling with this for a while. I seem to get my numbers high up lately, and I'm not so sure I want any more 5 - 7s for ONS or whatever.

So what I want: less girls per month, but I want to bump the quality from average 6 to average HB9. I know it's a difficult goal, but there must be a way to get there without fucking 100s of 6s (which, I think, is the way in which the RSD instructors for example came to get their HB10s).

I'm curious how you all would go about this!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:39 pm 
English Muffin

In my opinion become linear with it

I see way too many virgins that think they have chances with the creme de la creme of girls. Doesn't work like that. I think it makes sense at the beginner stages to

(Oh no, lets not getting into the number rating system)

Master the 6's

Then get lucky with a 7

Evolve

Then master the 7's

Then get lucky with a 8

Evolve

Then master the 8's

They get lucky with a 9

Evolve

Then master the 9's

Please bare in mind, that game isn't the only thing you should work on, you should be improving everything in your life during the process.

Some exceptions are if you're already REALLY good looking, you can bypass a lot of the evolution stages and start from your current results.

I never met a guy that was bad with women that only sticks to 9's and 10's. They will have at least had some previous girls.

My 2 cents

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:45 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Hey guys,

I've been struggling with this for a while. I seem to get my numbers high up lately, and I'm not so sure I want any more 5 - 7s for ONS or whatever.

So what I want: less girls per month, but I want to bump the quality from average 6 to average HB9. I know it's a difficult goal, but there must be a way to get there without fucking 100s of 6s (which, I think, is the way in which the RSD instructors for example came to get their HB10s).

I'm curious how you all would go about this!
To summarize what Dragula said,

To get quality girls you have to be a quality man.

This means working on ALL aspects of your life, in addition to just "pickup skills"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:55 pm 
Read My Book

Then you stop banging 6's bro..

I'm not sure why this is complicated.. NO one is forcing you to bang someone lower than the standard you set for yourself.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:50 pm 
King Among Mortals

Go for the girls your attracted to, settling for less makes you a chump.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, thanks for the comments. I realize I wasn't clear in my original post haha.

Thanks Dragula for helping me out. This is indeed the usual way to go about it. The thing is that, for example, if my future girlfriend asks me how many girls I've slept with, I don't wanna say it's 100 or 200. I don't know if you get me. I know it's a foolproof way of getting to the 10s over the course of a few years (the way that Dragula described). Just wanted to see how you guys think about this and if anyone has a different approach to getting to the 10s.

So yeah, that's the thing. Well maybe I was clear haha. And maybe there is no other way, it's just something I'm thinking about lately and wanted to get some perspective.

Obviously (from what you can read from me) my situation is that I'm intermediate, can get laid regularly, but have trouble bumping up the quality of the girls.

Anyway thanks for all the input again!
TJ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:14 pm 
English Muffin

To get the 10's - Become a 10 yourself

It takes time.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:28 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I don't understand this question. I have never approached a girl I consider below what's for me an 8. Ever.

If you want hotter girls stop approaching the unattractive ones. And also raise your own standards. Drag is right. If you're a land whale neckbeard living in your parents' basement you will not be dating a model anytime soon.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:31 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You have to be what you want to attract.

If you want a 10 with a banging body, work out a lot.

If you want a hot librarian intellectual type with black-rimmed glasses, read more.

But better yet, do ALL those things, and become so well rounded that women make it very easy for you.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:54 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Hey guys, thanks for the comments. I realize I wasn't clear in my original post haha.

Thanks Dragula for helping me out. This is indeed the usual way to go about it. The thing is that, for example, if my future girlfriend asks me how many girls I've slept with, I don't wanna say it's 100 or 200. I don't know if you get me. I know it's a foolproof way of getting to the 10s over the course of a few years (the way that Dragula described). Just wanted to see how you guys think about this and if anyone has a different approach to getting to the 10s.

So yeah, that's the thing. Well maybe I was clear haha. And maybe there is no other way, it's just something I'm thinking about lately and wanted to get some perspective.

Obviously (from what you can read from me) my situation is that I'm intermediate, can get laid regularly, but have trouble bumping up the quality of the girls.

Anyway thanks for all the input again!
TJ
1. If you successfully manage to attract a woman, the number of women you'd have slept with would be irrelevant.

2. Stop putting the cart before the horse.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:15 pm 
English Muffin

He could always lie about it