Wait 3 days before first text...?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, when is best to first text a girl after meeting in a nightclub?

I met this girls last night in a club (a Friday night), got her phone number, but nothing much more than that. Her friend was cockblocking a lot and she was evasive at times... But yeh I got her number, talked to her a bit, she seemed kinda interested but maybe shy or drunk ot tired, so didnt get to escalate things... Regretably though I was overly keen and really needy, and kept chasing after her in the club, bumping into her and her friend and feeling not welcome yet I stuck around all clingy and probably a bit pathetic..., she was hot!

Anyway, I totally want to see her again. Should I wait like 3 days before I first text her? Or is ok to send her a moring-after text now? Any suggestions..?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Have you an excuse to text her earlier?
I mean like: You forgot your key, scarp or something and how would you like to got it back?
Because that is important and let her wait, is not kind.
I wouldn't do earlier without an excuse. The problem is that it looks like you are needy or have a boring life if you call her earlier.
What you could do is write her 1 or two hours after the date. Something like Thank you great evening. We should redo it. Because if you do it so it is like if you remember the date on your way home and finish it after the way home with the message.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Not really. Maybe you should learn the lesson and keep on gaming. New girls will come.
As M3 model states: it isn't about number closing, really but about actually timebridging properly through some A3 routines. As you didn't build enough A3,she would most likely not be willing to meet again. If unsure, text her anyways and see how it goes. The candle hook might be acceptable here... but for the sake of the game, if she says no... don't become her stalker afterwards. Just crash and burn but get the knowledge reward from it.
Happy sarging!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Not really. Maybe you should learn the lesson and keep on gaming. New girls will come.
As M3 model states: it isn't about number closing, really but about actually timebridging properly through some A3 routines. As you didn't build enough A3,she would most likely not be willing to meet again. If unsure, text her anyways and see how it goes. The candle hook might be acceptable here... but for the sake of the game, if she says no... don't become her stalker afterwards. Just crash and burn but get the knowledge reward from it.
Happy sarging!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey guys, when is best to first text a girl after meeting in a nightclub?

I met this girls last night in a club (a Friday night), got her phone number, but nothing much more than that. Her friend was cockblocking a lot and she was evasive at times... But yeh I got her number, talked to her a bit, she seemed kinda interested but maybe shy or drunk ot tired, so didnt get to escalate things... Regretably though I was overly keen and really needy, and kept chasing after her in the club, bumping into her and her friend and feeling not welcome yet I stuck around all clingy and probably a bit pathetic..., she was hot!

Anyway, I totally want to see her again. Should I wait like 3 days before I first text her? Or is ok to send her a moring-after text now? Any suggestions..?
the 3 days wait is one of the worst outdated advise ever. this is the 21st century, they know we want sex. just text her.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:50 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Just text her. Tell her you think she was cute and want to meet up with her again
over drinks. If she turns it down move on.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

3 days of bullshit,you text her as soon as she gives you her phone number,otherwise it"ll be "who is this"besides you said yourself,needy,chasing and FEELING NOT WELCOME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:07 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
...and kept chasing after her in the club, bumping into her and her friend and feeling not welcome yet I stuck around all clingy and probably a bit pathetic.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:07 pm 
Read My Book

Call her sunday at 8-9pm.

80% of your " i met her at the club while we were all drunk" phone numbers will go to ruin unless you built a firm emotional connection during the encounter. Im going to guess you didn't because you sound like someone who doesn't get phone numbers as often as some others.

So when you text her, usually you'll just go into the category of another one of the many male orbitors already doing so. Pick up the phone, call, and make the connection. Just as you would approach a woman and talk to her and make an emotional connection, you can call her up and do the same.

If there was a connection built, you could text her something reflecting that night and be in the clear. But this is not the case. Its cold calling like sales. Imagine companies switched to "Cold Texting" to try and close deals... How do you think that would effect there sales? Its easier to say "no" to a jumble of words than it is to the voice of another human being.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

In my experience..

You communicate NOTHING when not talking to her, unless she is already attracted to you.. There is no point, I mean, you don´t even show up in her radar unless you made a strong connection that night (doesn´t happen very often in night clubs).

There is a line of guys waiting and what you want to do is skip them and be the first, I think it´s better to contact her before the trace gets cold even if it looks needy, and then convincing her that you´re not needy during the interaction.

That is just my personal point of view, I would like to read more opinions about this.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:27 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Read my guide.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

in my opinion (from personal experience), you should've texted her straight away or maybe within a few hours.

girls are forgetful, sending her a quick text will remind her of yourself.

since you haven't texted her straight away, ill advise you to text her asap.

shoot her up with a funny text, nothing bland.

hope this helped.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:35 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:

Think about it this way..that's 3 days that you will have to wait for a result. The quicker you text her, the sooner you will get a result. I say text the girl within 2 hours after getting her number into your phone.

-G