Unsure whether I want to call a girl I met last night

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Guys

Last night I went to a club and was having a great time. I'm just starting to read about pickup so I thought I would put some stuff into practice. Saw a girl standing on her own, Kinda chubby but with a really pretty face, probably a 6 or 7, we made eye contact and thinking about the 3 second rule, I went for it. She was standing at the top of stairs so I circled around beside her, I put my hands on her hips and we danced for a bit, then we had a short conversation, I kept trying to go in to kiss her neck but she'd keep asking me a question instead. She wanted to know how old I was, im 19 so i told her that, she gave me this look like "Really?" then she told me she was 25. Brushing it off with some banter I then took her by the hand and walked her to the dance floor where I was in a better position to kiss her. Then I went for it, we made out for a bit, danced for a bit, more making out a couple times after this. By then I had to leave so I asked for her number and got it, with a goodbye kiss before I left.

So now I am currently sitting here thinking back on last night, I'm not really feel as interested in this girl as I did last night and don't really care if I see her again. I have never called a girl up before after getting her number though, should I call her just to get experience?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:12 am 
The Grand Puba

What kind of experience are you looking for? She may be down just for casual sex and there's nothing wrong with that. However, I don't think it would be cool to fuck with her head just for experience.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

yeah, no you're right, I should let this one go, wouldn't be cool.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:12 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Besides what Jack said why would you pursue a girl you're not even interested in?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.