Need some help guys

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: Need some help guys
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys

Hope you are all doing well I ve got this issue with this girl from work.

Last friday I got her phone and called her the same night and we had a small chat but then I fucked up and asked her out. I think I acted needy so she replied " I didnt knew what you wanted when I gave you my phone, but there is something I wanted to say to you is that Im in a small relation"
So after that we chatted a bit and hanged out. Monday at work we talked a bit, and she actually approached me first, something that rarely happened b4, I think she wanted to see if I was ok. Anyway during the day we talked a bit 10-15 mins.

Yestarday we didnt talk at all at work but when she was leaving I stoped joked her about something then she left. I texted her after work we exhcanged a few messages and then after I got home from the gym I called her and we spoke for 40mins. During that conversation she told me that today she was leaving for holidays. Long story short after we talked a bit more I asked her if she is going on her trip with friend or her small relation she said, I got company she said, and told her that I have the right to know cos I dont have time for playing. Anw she didnt mention anything about the small relationship. She said that she would come with me to Philippines, where I am going in August. I ended the conversation saying that I have to go eat and have a shower since it was 10 o clock and I did call her straight after gym. After 10 mins she texted me, I replied, she replied and I never got back to her

What do you guys think? Is she still trying to figure out what guy I am. Do you believe there is another someone in her life?

Thanks for your time
All advises accepted!!!

Post subject: Re: Need some help guys
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:35 pm 
The Grand Puba

You asked her out (which I think was the right thing to do) and she said she was in a "small" relationship. Did you go into a "just a friend" type of communication or did you continue to flirt? I'm not sure if she sees you as sexually desirable or just an orbiter.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It was a mixed conversation with flirting and general conversation, but when I asked her to tell me if she is going with that someone because I have to know what is going on she just said she will be with company!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:23 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
It was a mixed conversation with flirting and general conversation, but when I asked her to tell me if she is going with that someone because I have to know what is going on she just said she will be with company!!!
Keep flirting with this girl. She doesn't sound trustworthy, so don't be fooled into thinking that she is relationship material. "Company" is likely another guy who isn't the guy she's in a relationship with. Just like you'd be the guy she isn't in a relationship when going to the Philippines.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:29 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
That means she'll be having some dick.

But you also mentioned she would travel with you. If she is willing to do that, she would be willing to fuck.

If you do your job that is.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Btw something I forgot to mention though I dont think it changes much, her best friend at work texted me for the first time ever on monday and she was asking me some stupid shit!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:04 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Btw something I forgot to mention though I dont think it changes much, her best friend at work texted me for the first time ever on monday and she was asking me some stupid shit!!!
Like what?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well conversation with her was something like this.

Her: Hey whats up?
Me: Hello <name> Im good.
How about you?

Her: Thats good, Im good myself :)
Me: Whats up :p ?

Her: I just wanted to ask you something, do you have a relative called < name surname>
Me: Yes do you know her?
Her: I had a girl in my class with the same name.
Me: i dont think so, she lives in another city.

Then she replied next morning
HER: No problem it must be just a coincidence
Me: Goodmorning!!! Looks like it :)

And she replied after 10 hours i guess that is when she got home from work

Her: Hmm yes.

I never got back at her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:29 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Me: Goodmorning!!! .
Add-"What are you wearing?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

what i was saying was that her friend from work that I dont give a fuck about was sending me those messages

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:06 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
what i was saying was that her friend from work that I dont give a fuck about was sending me those messages
Oh, gottja. Well the one that you don't give a fuck about wants your weinis, might as well dump a load in it, then the other one will likely come sniffing around wondering what makes YOU so desirable.