Had Attraction and strong game, now in friend zone

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So I made a move on this cute girl at work who had a boyfriend at the time (long distance and pretty much non existent and basically coming to an end). I knew she was attracted to me (physically) she had told a colleague I was the most handsome at our workplace. I knew I gained attraction outside of the physical because I'm very confident, super resolute in myself, just don't give a fuck about anything but not rude about it.

I managed to take her out for drinks where she met some of my friends incl other hot girls etc. It was fun, I was cheeky and playful with plenty of touching (hands, arms, shoulders, cheek) but nothing overtly sexual. My problem was that I couldn't and didn't know how to escalate which has always been my weakness. And she couldn't forget about the bf. She kept bringing him up etc. Or at least kept bringing up the fact she's in a relationship.
From this point my game kinda collapsed and I fucked up because I went to my usual, highly logical mindset. Like because I knew she was into me I misguidedly thought the work is done. It's easy. So I ended up coming on too strong with my feelings for her and was basically trying to convince her to leave her bf. Scared her off; she basically said there wouldn't be anything more between us. We could only be friends from work. Ok. Fucked it up. Job done.

But. Don't care. I wanted to still see if it's recoverable just for the fun of it.

She broke up with her bf. She is now into this other guy at work. Who she spends the most time with because they're next to each other all day. This guy has the funny/rude/cocky thing down to a tee, but is actually beta as fuck because he hasn't got the balls to make a move.

I took her out yesterday alone for the first time since THAT time. In the daytime. When talking about it on text the night before she asked and wanted confirmation if it was a friend-friend trip. I said it was. So I took that frame and went with it. Treated her like a friend totally and completely. I talked about other girls, sleeping with other girls blah blah like I would with any of my guy friends. I even brought up the other guy from work, just because i don’t give a fuck and don’t even see him as a threat. She said she liked spending time with him and would say yes if he asked her out. We both knew he won’t because he has no balls so I even said that if she wanted I’d talk to him to convince him to ask her out. She laughed it off. Obviously I wouldn’t do that.

Our day trip was very date-ish. Spent about 6 hours together. Went to visit a historical town, saw a castle, got coffee, went on a boat ride.

I have inside info that in her own words - When something is right in front of her she doesn’t want it. She likes things to go slowly. Both her last 2 boyfriends took it very slow. They were friends for a while first.

So I’m really interested in figuring out how to proceed from this current status. I would like to clarify this definitely isn’t One-itis. Because I’m seeing other girls still. In fact hotter ones. I’m just keen to progress this to see what is possible and because of the fact its at work, I have easy access, I don’t have to put any effort in to see her and I generally have a lot of time to kill while at work lol.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 4:08 pm 
King Among Mortals

Some employers you work for you can get fired for having sex with another employee, but we'er not here to save your job are we?. It's your judgment if its worth the risk.

I have done it. Drama ensues. Would I do it again op? Most def.

You need; A. Isolation. B. Liquor. C. Sexual vibes. D. Escalation.

"One minute we were watching a movie, and then the next thing I knew we had just had sex. It kind of just happened."

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 6:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Some employers you work for you can get fired for having sex with another employee, but we'er not here to save your job are we?. It's your judgment if its worth the risk.

I have done it. Drama ensues. Would I do it again op? Most def.

You need; A. Isolation. B. Liquor. C. Sexual vibes. D. Escalation.

"One minute we were watching a movie, and then the next thing I knew we had just had sex. It kind of just happened."
Ok cool. I figured as much. I don't think I'd be able to do it quite like that with the movie scenario, rather a night out at a bar/club etc.

But given that she says she likes things to go slow, I'm wondering if alcohol on its own would be enough. She seems quite strong in her belief that she wouldn't do something like that, even if drunk.

I'm curious as to what I should be doing at work to build up chemistry?

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:29 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
rather a night out at a bar/club etc.
Then your place to see your star wars collection?
Quote:
But given that she says she likes things to go slow, I'm wondering if alcohol on its own would be enough.

Follow her actions, not her words. And whenever she says "We shouldn't be....." Agree with her, but don't stop.
Quote:
I'm curious as to what I should be doing at work to build up chemistry?
If 'chemistry' is your plan, sexual tension should be the compounded end result.

Flirt.

Tell her stories of past encounters with women. Ask what she likes/is good at.