Where is this going?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: Where is this going?
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 4:46 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So i'm in an interesting situation. I met this girl, went out. On our first date she was on my bed naked asking me to finger her. Much obliged but she won't have sex. Gave me a hand job, stayed the night and also hung out for couple of hours next morning. Apparently, she has never hooked up and this felt hook up.

Cut to our second date, at my place, with candles and all that. She still won't have sex, still wants me to finger her. She lays on bed naked and be comfortable.

Couple of things she pointed out: She is worried she won't be able to perform as I want because to her it seems like I've had a lot more experiences.
Second and big one, she doesn't know where this is going and can't have sex with me because "we haven't spend enough time".

Is she looking for commitment or what? Or Is she just a time waster? I like her and she is cute but im not looking for anything and i don't want to lie to her. How do I handle this situation?

In the mean time, im going out with another girls and having sex with them.

Post subject: Re: Where is this going?
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:57 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

If she's naked on your bed and doing anything other that begging you to fuck her, you're not doing it right. Turn her on. Until she literally begs for it.

Other than that she expressed her concern. I'm not sure what kind of expectations she has of you and what you're willing to offer, but you don't make commitments before sex. You're dating. It's going where ever it's going, and you'll know when you get there.

You don't guy a car before you have a testdrive. It's just stupid.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:47 pm 
Read My Book

I wrote an article called

"Men vs Women: What Do We Want?" you should go look that up.

In essence, men want pussy without giving up that much of our time, and women want as much of our time as possible before having to give up the pussy. The more she values your time, the less of it you will have to give before getting laid, and the more you value her pussy, the more of your time you will have to give her before she's willing to sleep with you. There is where putting women on a pedestal goes wrong.. You're valuing her so much that she could never value your time and so it would take millions of years before sleeping with her is even a possibility. Mix that in with ones lack of ability to generate attraction and you have the madness we see today.

She's doing what she's allowed to bro. If she can stay the night and cuddle and not have sex, why have sex? She can give her sex to a guy who's not giving her everything she wants already in exchange for the value of that persons time. You have to hold her accountable. No girls spending the night at my house if we're not sleeping together unless its a girlfriend thats on her period or I'm just no in the mood to have sex. I'll be nice and respectful, but she has to go home.

Nevertheless.. Depending on what level you're at in this two days isn't much. She'll probably sleep with you the third time around. You just have to make sure you're pushing for it, and not cowering because she says she doesn't want to do it. A lot of guys allow that to prevent them from even attempting to arouse her. Still make an attempt.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 4:04 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
On our first date she was on my bed naked asking me to finger her.
"Excuse me kind sir, could you rapidly insert your finger in and out of my vagina please?"

ROFLMFAO!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 4:12 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Quote:
On our first date she was on my bed naked asking me to finger her.
"Excuse me kind sir, could you rapidly insert your finger in and out of my vagina please?"

ROFLMFAO!
LOL

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:48 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

@ R.C.
First date, we spent couple of hours on first venue and then an hour on second ave. By the end of it, she was grinding on me and put my hands on her ass and asked me to squeeze and she gave me literally no resistance to come home with me. Anything else i could do?
Second date I set the frame right, making out with her from the start, she just wasn't into it.

And you're right, there is no commitment before sex.

@Eddie
You always have great insight. Thanks man!

@heywood
Haha

NOTE And after second date, she calls me up and tells me she doesn't know if she wanna see me again because our religious/political idea don't match. In fact we never talked about any of it. She brought it up once and we talked about it 1-2 min because i didn't shut her down but then i stopped.
I don't know. And we were talking about sex, what she likes and other stuff. Not sure what she was looking for? Not sure how could have i done things differently? Maybe push more? She mentioned that she has never hooked up and not gonna start now. don't really know what that means.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:05 am 
English Muffin

Change her mood, not her mind

Dont just makeout with her and assume you are to continue from last time, you need to slowly escalate and turn her on and try again

Netflix and chill