I started my own ways of shit testing women?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'm sorry if this is the wrong place.

So lately, there have been a couple flaky women I have been dealing with. One of them was supposed to meet with me last night but at the time, I thought she flaked out. I was drinking a couple beers and felt loose, so I just forgot about her completely and started hitting on random women on the street. I ended up pulling an even more attractive woman than the one I was waiting on and I talked her into going to a nearby park with me and we made out and she gave me a blowjob...twice!

Here is where things get interesting, the next day I got an email from the woman who I thought flaked and she said she saw me with another woman. If she did, then that means she was almost an hour late for our date anyway. I pointed that out in my email response to her and that nothing happened between me and the other woman...then again she might have witnessed us making out, who knows.

So I'm wondering if any guys in the pick up community actually do this on purpose as a sort of shit test to women? I know that women generally respond to me more positively when I come across as valuable to other women as well as them, so they flake less often when I'm basically hitting on every hot woman I see.

I'm also considering another strategy...what do you guys think of getting a woman's email or phone number and just never calling her? This is a strategy I would use for women that I will eventually come back into contact with (colleagues, private students, friends of my friends, etc.). I know that some women will automatically assume you aren't into them, while others might become more attracted to you if you are confident around them and they really enjoy talking with you and then you don't contact them right away or at all. This sometimes works for me, but it seems almost 50/50. I'm tired of contacting women right after they give me their contact information because it comes off as desperate, but I know I shouldn't wait too long if I intend to really try to hook up with them.

I also noticed that I'm starting to successfully close with women I meet on the streets, so the contact info exchange of for continuing to hook up rather than leading up to a possible future first hook up.

Does anyone else on here ever string women along for a little while (moderation of course) and had some positive results as well? What are some other things you guys do to further empower yourselves in the eyes of women?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:58 pm 
Dedicated Member

I do sometimes, i get a number of chick and also fb or insta, and i add them first there and i wont call them for 2 weeks, but in the same time i m sharing good posts about me, so chicks getting automaticly dhv's and creating ideas about me. So i am calling them after 2 weeks, i get positive results till now. And with this method, u use less energy.

Psychal power comes through Mental strenght.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I do sometimes, i get a number of chick and also fb or insta, and i add them first there and i wont call them for 2 weeks, but in the same time i m sharing good posts about me, so chicks getting automaticly dhv's and creating ideas about me. So i am calling them after 2 weeks, i get positive results till now. And with this method, u use less energy.
Ahahah I used to do that, but my facebook is even more busted than my own website, therefore if I add a girl if she goes through my facebook she will think " JEEZ LOUISE WE GOT A FUCKBOY "

When it comes to not contacting them and the original topic, I'm not sure.

I came on this website becaue I wanted to see what was the fuss with the " player community " so I'm not usually using techniques when it comes to contact. If I take a number, I want to see the bird again, seal the deal, repeat with a new one. I don't see why you would take a number if it is not to hit on her, I think she's more likely to think " oh he waited 3 days, woah did he reads that in how to hook up for dummies ? ".