beautiful, eye-catching and tall

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:16 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

So this girl is next to me in class , so I asked her whether she wouldn't mind sending me the last exercise and she didn't mind , I asked her whether I should call her so she gets mine but I didn't because she said she didn't care . So I text her the second day with "beautiful, eye-catching and tall" (that's her name translated to English .) I waited for a reply a couple of min and ended up forgetting about it . Later on I noticed she read the message and blocked me . Spoke to her today about it and she said she didn't know about it , when I showed her the conv she said I was not social and she has 300 messages a day . WHAT THE FUCK . Is there a chance she 's right ? There is noo wayy she is right . I am asking you guys who's side you are on . I say she 's a bitch with no sense of logic ( I don't give 2 shits about how many messages she gets ) and definitely no social skills ( since I asked her if I should call her so she knows who I am directly , I 've always done this )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've personally seen the kind of messages some really attractive girls get and I do have to admit they get a TON of random people messaging them especially through Instagram and Facebook. Still, 300 per day is a lot unless she's like "Instagram famous" or something like that. Either way it sounds like she's playing games and not worth your time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:52 pm 
King Among Mortals

She's simply not interested. You've over invested.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:05 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Honesty question for you man. When's the last time you had sex?
Unpaid sex. With a hottie.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:32 pm 
King Among Mortals

Hand puppets do not count.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:22 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yes , she is a hottie but I really don't care about her . I genuinely needed the exercise . The line I sent her was just me being nice .I am not investing in her , I 've invested in a girl who got a 94 on quizz 1 :P .

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:14 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Yes , she is a hottie but I really don't care about her . I genuinely needed the exercise . The line I sent her was just me being nice .I am not investing in her , I 've invested in a girl who got a 94 on quizz 1 :P .
You sent the girl a line about her being beautiful, eye catching and tall. It was obviously too much, and completely unnecessary, especially from someone who has dozens of random "friends" who probably hit on her all the time.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:16 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Why you avoiding the question man?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I haven't gotten laid yet at all . I am avoiding it because it soo not the issue . I wasn't gaming her , I was just being nice because she was going to send me an exercise . That's it . She is hot but she's so not my type . I have a friend who's in to her but not me . She's twice my height , I like the small girls ... REALLY .

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

When sitting next to her you have all the chance in the world to game her!

You're seeing her everyday?

Thats fucking gold bro, you can make her fall in "love" with you without investing anything more than that 1 hour a day you're FORCED to be close to her with.

Now its game over though.
I dont see you turning that around.
You gave her too much validation and air.

Should have teased her in class for 2-3 weeks before dropping something like "Btw, you're pretty cool. Join me for coffe after class!"
And you have a date.

It was good of you to take action though. Most men dont even try.

Quote:
I haven't gotten laid yet at all . I am avoiding it because it soo not the issue . I wasn't gaming her , I was just being nice because she was going to send me an exercise . That's it . She is hot but she's so not my type . I have a friend who's in to her but not me . She's twice my height , I like the small girls ... REALLY .
Mate, you've been a member here for a YEAR and still havnt had sex?
How much are you acctualy trying?
I know its easy to get stuck in to theory reading and youtube to numb your brain and feel like you're getting involved but it could honestly be turning your situation to the worse.

I have some ideas for you.
1. Hit the gym.
2. Talk to everyone. (I mean that. Just compliment guys on their shoes to get a convo going. And ask women for the time or what day it is.)

You have nothing to loose, just let go of all mental blocks that are hindering you from real progress.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:58 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

that's what I 've been doing . I've been enrolled in the gym since the begining of the summer . And people say I know more or less everyone since I talk to almost anyone I can find .