Best way to ask a girl out-options!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Again I have a similar problem,but with a different girl..there is this girl at school that is one year older then me And I sent her a accidental text,I was the funny guy from the begining.Here is a part of our conversation.If I am doing something wrong please warn me.

Ok I was funny at the begining and her response was good so I won't write that down,but I texted her on valentine day and made a joke after couple of texts that i have sent her a rose to her adress...
After that I asked her:
Me:So did the rose arrived?
Her: yes,but why it isn't red? :(
Me:because red color is so regular,and you don't seem like just some normal girl.
Her:wow,those words you are sending,not bad at all
Me:I am not a regular guy either but if you insist
(And I sent her cute picture of baby boy giving a rose to a girl)
Her:Hahaha you are so sweet :lol:
(I texted her 2 days later from a prestige club and sent her a picture)
Me:Guess where I am?
Her:wow,how so?
Me:I said after all,my last name is "my last name"(I have a well known last name in croatia,but I am not whealthy)
Her: she sent a like button and a :lol: -that happy crying smile which facebook has.
Me:and where are you?
Her:home,going to sleep
Me:oh yea,all the kids are already sleeping...we will be in touch
Her:haaha,I have to :(, bye

So My questions here are,should I ask her out by text or in person when I see her in school(altough that can be quite unpleasant)
If I ask her out in school should I say something funny,and ask is she free on saturday or friday?or ask like,well I am going to the usual friday drinking-going from a bar to another bar and drinking beer...feel free to join in.
Were texts that i sent her ok? Should I ask in person or through text?

Thanks for the help!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

First of all, what is the NUMBER ONE trait that women LOVE in men? Proven fact the number one trait women love men to have is HUMOR... and she was eating it up.

She really sparked when you sent the picture with you at that VIP club. You should ask her to go with you to THAT vip club. Don't just text or walk up to her and ask... ask her in a confident way.

Walk up to her in person and tell her that you are going to that club again this weekend (or Friday).
Wait for her reaction... she might say something how she would love to go there too.

If she HINTS that she wants to go... use your HUMOR and joke with her saying something like... well I was going to take my grandma this time, but I think she will understand if I take you instead... you appear to be hungry to go this vip club with me... PAUSE FOR HER REACTION... then you say to her... ok it's settled, you and me this weekend at the club.

And walk away.

If she tried to cancel with some bullshit excuse, call her bluff... it's a TEST... tell her firmly, nope you are still going with me that excuse is not good enough for you not to go... if she starts to get mad cause this "excuse" really is true, then don't push the issue of her going to the club with you... just tell her this, ok since you cannot go which one of your friends should I take then.?

You do not want to come off as NEEDY like she is your one and only girl.

More than likely she will go with you to the club cause who wants to miss a chance to get into a vip club right.?

Best of luck mate. Let us know how it goes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you very much, I can see this advice is great,but unfornately I was an idiot and couldn't wait.The problem was I haven't seen her in school for almost 2 weeks so I decided to text her because I couldn't walk up to her.I wrote something like:Hey" lisa"I am going tommorow to crappy bars on a usual drinking friday.Feel free to join In,and don't dress up,this is not a date :P

She texted me after 4 days saying: ah crap,I forgot to respond,hahah,sorry...

I haven't responded yet,but It doesn't look good...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:18 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

The text game was good, but like your thinking / saying to yourself is true. If your thinking " I need to meet and strike while iron is hot" and your completely right Atticur. It sounds like she love romance and a good bait for that would be a mini after valentine's meetup / date... the catch is the idea of making it special... so you need to come up with some way of making it seem like "you were busy and something special caught your eye and reminded you of her." This would be able to bait her and ideally you make her guess (the second text in) to give you ideas of what could be something that would be good for her as a gift.

A good gift could also be a location, not a physical thing, like for a place like main event (new establishment for having fun) (like $10 - $20 bucks) low end if you feel you can raise the price then go to a place like top golf ($70-$90).

The money only increases your value | so if your not good with game, the money can help (only up to a certain point) and and this is key. you need to build kino to the point where you will advance into comfort relatively quickly.

The tip for a good location is making sure its a place she hasn't been to, (text and drop hints once you "GOOGLE THINGS TO DO AROUND YOUR LOCATION" *all caps cause its a good tip that most people don't even think to do* and reward her for guessing). I don't want to micromanage too much but I feel those are the key things not only for this girl, but for all the future attempts and closes you'll get 8)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

We went out and I think I did a great job,we played cube,some funny kino games and I kissed her at the end.but I realised as much as she looks good,she is that much shallow and I am not sure if I can stand to be in her company for more then 10 minutes.
Thanks for your help again,I have learned alot!