College Freshman In The First Week

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Whats up guys!

Just started school as a Junior, and the freshman are just so beautiful at my college! Anyways, my fraternity was throwing this party at MY house where I met this chick that walked into my room with her friends to come and hang out a bit. This was Friday night. She left her purse in my room and we hung out. We drank and hung out and she ended up coming back Saturday night to our next big party, where she ended up falling asleep on the couch in my room, and her friend wanted her to leave but this chick wanted to sleep on my couch in my room (not a single drink of alcohol), however after a while, her friend convinces the girl to leave. The next day were texting and stuff and shes down to hangout and then when I ask her if I should come pick her up in 10 min to hangout, no response. She has her "read" script on and she apparently didnt read it until she texted me later saying "im soo bored" she has done this twice where she will just not open my texts, until like 15 hours later, where usually she will respond with something super random like, "Im sooo bored" and such.

Anything creative I could text her with? Should I leave her alone? What should I do? Play it cool? I have no idea what she wants...

Thanks guys!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:53 pm 

She likes attention... And likes that you always reply when she says she's bored...You're her monkey! Dancing for her when she requests it.

Why not directly ask her for a drink - no games, no subterfuge... Just ask what her schedule is like and pick a day to hang out or grab a beer.

You'll get your answer that way... Or she'll flake - in which case you still get your answer and you can stop giving her attention for nothing........

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:25 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
She likes attention... And likes that you always reply when she says she's bored...You're her monkey! Dancing for her when she requests it.

Why not directly ask her for a drink - no games, no subterfuge... Just ask what her schedule is like and pick a day to hang out or grab a beer.

You'll get your answer that way... Or she'll flake - in which case you still get your answer and you can stop giving her attention for nothing........
This.

Don't play games with women who play games. Cut through her bullshit and drop her immediately if she doesn't fit your needs.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.