Mixed signals, what should you do?

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Oke look, I will put it simple. A couple of weeks ago I met this girl in a group.
We were flirting and she gave me a lot of IOI's. I didn't really care, until i decided why not have a good convo.
And in that 3 hours convo she got me interested.
So after that we set up a meeting. I suggested monday, she couldn't that day, but she suggested to go on tuesday.
And this is where i made an absolute mistake. I didn't suggested a specific time only in the afternoon. And I accepted that she said to me:'i will send you the time, because i don't know my school schedule'.
So the meeting should be tomorrow, but she haven't send me a time.
So what should I do? Text her, call her, ignore her?
I also have a lot of other things to do tomorrow, so I don't have much time for her, but enough to do my thing.

There is a good chance i will see her in that group again and in this group everybody likes me a lot, so there is no resistance.
I think it is because she has a bf and sending me a time is to much initiative. Or did I miss some of her hidden motives?

Btw I know there are plenty of 'fish' in the sea, that isn't the problem. I want your genuine opinion about what you would do in this specific situation and why.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:31 pm 
English Muffin

She is in your social circle, she also currently has a BF? (Does your group know him too?)

Are you sure that you wouldn't just rather chase after one of the other billion available single girls on the planet?

Regarding the texting, you're in a good position. If she texts you a time, it's a big IOI (unless you're not in friendzone) if she doesn't text you...Then she isn't interested. Not even worth alienating yourself from the group.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

A few members of the group know him, but some of them don't like him.
She haven't told me she got a bf and she was really invested in the conversation, so I assumed it wasn't important enough to tell.

Haha good point, but first of all i'm not chasing her. Second I know it was better if she was single, but she is worth investing time and that is not based on her looks.

It isn't friendzone, because there was a lot of kino. Somebody even shouted out to her that she couldn't keep her hands of me. So there is a lot of attraction.
I can't alienate myself from the group, the others like me to much. And the group only saw the attraction. They didn't know about the comfort and she agreed to me to don't tell them. So what ever I do, I'm not alienating myself.

Thanks for your advice, you said exactly what I thought.
Other opinions are welcome, it can only enlarge my perception of how it works.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:59 pm 
English Muffin

You're not Chasing her besides that you're posting on forums asking what we would do. Lol.

Anyway

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Chasing isn't the right word, I think you understand what i mean by saying that.

Yeah thats right, it is about improving my game and not about a specific girl.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:29 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Don't run around doing other people's jobs. She said she was gonna text, so let her text. If she doesn't, she isn't interested enough. Or is lazy. Or is awkward. Either way, who cares?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:40 pm 
Read My Book

And why can't you just text her "Hey, What time are you free to meet up? "?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com