No reply...I'm wondering what is going on here

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey

So I went out with this tinder girl for the first time on thursday night. When we were setting up the date, she would reply to texts like 24hrs later, and I would do likewise depending. I mean its no big deal cause we haven't even met.

We go on the date, its a work night, so just a couple of drinks at a few pubs bars in the area, went pretty well and I thought we were connecting well. As we are saying goodbye, I go in for the kiss. Absolutely no hesitation on her side, and we make out for a few minutes. Say goodbye and go on our way. Think she even said speak later or something.

Next morning I text her to say I had fun, and made a little joke about the night before. No reply, and its 24hrs later. She has her read notifications off on SPAM, but I'm pretty sure she has read it as she has been on SPAM recently. I got the impression when we were first texting that she takes ages to reply and isn't massively into texting...so not sure what to do.

I suppose I should just move on, but at the same time, there was definitely something there and the ease with which we made out at the end of the date confuses me as to why she hasn't replied. Any suggestions of things I can do now?

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:10 pm 
English Muffin

Happens all the time. Makeout's are not like the romantic movies, they don't mean much.

She has flaked. Find other ladies.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the reply.

Dude, I'm pretty experienced with women. I know when they give you a token kiss at the end of the date. This was not that. She was into me.

Now I used to prescribe to the school of just move on...and its not worth the time chasing them to get them back. I actually posted about a different scenario where the girl had gone cold for other reasons a while back. Everyone gave me the advice to move on. I actually took someone else's advise, wrote her a no bullshit email, and now she is literally obsessed with me and we are FWBs.

So what I'm trying to say is, yes, I should move on, it would be easier and probably better for my long term game...But this is a situation where I'm sure I can turn it around if I do the right thing.

I just need advice as to what the right thing to do would be.

I mean FFS, this is a PUA forum, PUA's should easily be able to turn this kind of situation around. Any average chode can just move on after a girl shows a slight sign of disinterest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:29 pm 
English Muffin

Sounds like you should be advising us, stud
Quote:
.Next morning I text her to say I had fun, and made a little joke about the night before. No reply, and its 24hrs later. She has her read notifications off on SPAM,

Dude, it's black and white. If she likes you she will reply to you.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

True.

I will advise you then. All Im saying is that if its a hot girl, she is getting hit on by a lot of guys over text. She is living in abundance. Perhaps she forgot to text back, perhaps not. She is clearly not into me at this stage that is correct.

I think it warrants another shot though. I mean, if your life absolutely depended on getting this girl into bed, and there was no option of walking away...What would you do?

thanks

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:43 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
if your life absolutely depended on getting this girl into bed
See, that's where we differ, I don't depend on one girl... I live in abundance.

One girl rudely ignoring me does not give me motivation to convince her to see me. I lose respect for those girls since you are not worthy of their reply despite after what seems a good night... It is pretty needy if you think about it. The frame of it all is weak and here you are rewarding bad behaviour...

Anyway. That is my 2 cents. Good luck.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I completely agree with what you are saying. However it was a hypothetical poser, and I would be interested to see what you would do if you were going to die if you didn't get this girl into bed.

I am coming from a place of neediness and am certainly not living a life of abundance.

To put into context...i work late most nights, sometimes on weekends. I can go out with a girl maybe once a week, twice at a push. Out of say 6 girls I meet up with a month, there will probably be 1 I like. This is the reality I live in. I need to ensure that I capitalise with that one girl, and hence why I don't want to simply walk away as I might have down in the past when I had enough free time to meet up with plenty of girls.

As I said before, there is zero skill in walking away. It is however good for your frame to do so. There is skill in getting her to be interested again, this is what being a PUA is supposed to be about. I mean Tyler Durden would be able to turn this shit around in a heart beat Im sure of it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:14 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Tyler Durden would be able to turn this shit around in a heart beat Im sure of it.
I am fairly certain he wouldn't bother turning it around since he preaches the whole 'Women are abundant' ethos.
Quote:
To put into context...i work late most nights, sometimes on weekends. I can go out with a girl maybe once a week, twice at a push. Out of say 6 girls I meet up with a month, there will probably be 1 I like. This is the reality I live in. I need to ensure that I capitalise with that one girl, and hence why I don't want to simply walk away as I might have down in the past when I had enough free time to meet up with plenty of girls.
You are responsible for the good and bad things in YOUR life. If you work too much, that is your fault only. If you are unhappy with a certain area of your life, it is down to you to change your circumstances, like, get a new job or something, learn how to make money online or something. It's all down to you.
Quote:
However it was a hypothetical poser, and I would be interested to see what you would do if you were going to die if you didn't get this girl into bed.
You really don't get it. Hypothetically/reality, doesn't matter. She doesn't like me or respect me enough for a reply so I guess I would end up dying with my cock in my hand fapping to Lisa Ann on xvideos.

Quote:
Dude, I'm pretty experienced with women
Quote:
I am coming from a place of neediness and am certainly not living a life of abundance.
Make your mind up. Perception is reality I guess but you certainly don't sound experienced at all to me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the response.

I am going to go back to her though, so practical tips would be appreciated rather than stock standed PUA cliche mantras.

Perhaps she will ignore again, but it takes a couple of mins to call/text and id rather do this than nothing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Like if a friend says to you...I'm going to cheat on my wife, do you have any advise about the best way to do this?

You would say, well man, I would never cheat on my wife and I would never get myself into that situation...But if you have made up your mind to do it I guess the best way to go about it would be to do x or y.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:32 pm 
English Muffin

Lol. What have wives got to do with a girl flaking after a date? Do you always make these exaggerated hypothesis scenarios trying to prove some shit point? would you rather me tell what you want to hear instead? Magic anti flake lines?

You fail. Not wasting anymore one on you. Black book updated. Over and out.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:25 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
Thanks for the response.

I am going to go back to her though, so practical tips would be appreciated rather than stock standed PUA cliche mantras.

Perhaps she will ignore again, but it takes a couple of mins to call/text and id rather do this than nothing
DO NOT STALK WOMEN WHO ARE CLEARLY NOT INTERESTED.

Follow the law. Be a good citizen.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:37 pm 
Read My Book

Read: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=190620

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So she has now replied, three days after I texted her. Enthusiastic in text, but not really engaging too much.

As I said, I think perhaps I just sent a shit text, and as mentioned before I think she is just terrible at responding to texts.

How should I play it now that she has replied...As the other guy mentioned, I don't want to reward this kind of behaviour and look needy, but at the same time I don't want to show that her delay has been affecting me.

As I said, we made out at the end of the date for five minutes, nothing has changed since then...so I do think it should be quite easy to spike her attraction if I act the right way

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:57 am 
Read My Book

The game is patience man.

Give it some time.

She can only know how she's affected you by analyzing your response. When you don't reply, she has no idea what to think. And I hope you gave that link I posted a read.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com