When to text first ?

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: When to text first ?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

well we've been texting every day .. is that bad or good? Today she didn't text me soo I had to decide whether to text her or not . I didn't I broke the trend .Is the trend useless ? Do we have to text every day ? Is it ok to text first ? If it is that it's definitly not always ..

Post subject: Re: When to text first ?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:13 pm 

Dont text every day. Its good for her to wonder what your up too and what you are doing.

I usually text and arrange a time to hang out and then dont text again until that day to confirm. Have more important stuff in your life to do. :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

If I do end up texting her afterwards is it good to ask what she was doing ?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:18 pm 

Quote:
If I do end up texting her afterwards is it good to ask what she was doing ?
Read this: http://www.girlschase.com/content/how-text-girl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:04 am 

Is she your girlfriend or just a girl you've dated or want to date?

If you're in a relationship the rules change: doesn't matter nearly as much who txts who or how often, as long as you're both on the same page with how much is enough and how much is maybe a little much.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Based on the article you sent , if I want to build rapport asking her what she was doing is a no brainer :-) . I want to date the girl , we aren't dating . This girl is rarely the tolerant type , If I tesxt her and she's busy the conversation becomes instantly very negative . So I choose to almost never text her first . For some reason though it's been a day and a half since she hasn't texted me . Do I stand my ground ? If she was busy and notices I haven't bothered with her the entire time is that a good thing ?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:10 pm 
Read My Book

The women I talk to initiate 80% of the time. If not more, but I'm almost always receptive.

I personally monitor my gut. If I feel like " I don't know what to respond with" or " I feel the slightest bit of uncertainty in what I'm about to reply with I simply just don't reply. They almost always send a double text an hour or so later. Or I'll will have figured out what to reply with by then.

Its a tricky concept to comprehend, but I basically just monitor my gut and never initiate or reply unless theirs a clear certainty within it. This is something I've learned to do over time. Once you have a girl hooked, more often than not she will be doing the initiating. Women like to talk. Guys like to hang out. To me thats their thing, and so i let them do it.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com