How long till you give up?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:05 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So on Tuesday I was out for my standard midweek sarge, I ended up walking out the club with a hot Malaysian kickboxer but she had 6 girls tag along (I only had 1 wing). It was extremely difficult trying to cut down our group to get the logistics right but in the end we only let my girl take 2 girls back to the "afterparty" it was still impossible with one girl always being left out. We kept persisting until 4am then the girls decided they wanted to go to another afterparty! My wing went to bed leaving me with 3 girls to afterparty 2 we stayed there an hour then they told me bout another after party!! At this point it was 5am I got all their numbers and bailed.
So how long do you keep it going? when do you decide she's fucking you around?
I understand the whole gun to the head theory but their must be limits

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:47 pm 
Dedicated Member

Don't go after groups dude.

Groups have only ever lead me to confusion. I would have given up after attempting and failing to isolate 1 maybe 2 of the girls.

Read my journal for details...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:57 pm 
English Muffin

Sounds like you got girls back on the pretense for an 'after party'

You need to be more intentional. If you suggest an 'after party' or 'to watch a movie' on the girl you like, it's much more obvious.

if you suggest to the whole group to watch a movie, they will probably decline. After party to a group means free drinks and shelter.

With groups, talk to the girl you like and try to get her home instead. It just isn't efficient taking home a massive group home with you. Even if you do that it is pretty hard to get her in the bedroom especially with the pressure of her 6 other friends.

Be more sexual with the girl you like. This seems like a 'social extraction' and not a 'seductive extraction'.

Plan B would be to take her phone number and arrange a booticall and get her to ditch her friends when they all go to bed.