Good first or second date gift

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm new here, and have a lot to learn.

That said, I wanted to share a fun first date gift I've given several times in the past that always goes down well.

A scratch-card. :)

When I arrive I tell her I have a gift. I know she's like "fuc, I hope he didn't bring me flowers or chocolate"

When I give it to her I tell her if she wins big we're gonna lay on a beach in Hawaii for a month.

I think this is cool as it kinda projects a possible future, but is not too heavy.

I've never met a chick who didn't enjoy the idea of maybe winning a bunch of cash.

Thoughts?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey my man grace her with your presence not with presents. Not to early at least. When you put some time in with her and you know she's worth it go to Macy's or somewhere and buy the flyest perfume you can find. Make sure you like it after all you will be smelling it. The reason for this is is every time one of her girlfriends asks her where she got it from she will think of you. Another man hits on her and compliments her on it she will have a guilty conscience and think of you even if she's trying to be nice to him. If you buy women gifts especially to early on they will just be expected. It's like war. Just war of emotions. If you take away the element of surprise your vulnerable. You want to excite a women through every twist and turn so she never knows what to expect that way you will never have to worry about another man swooping in because you will be everything she could possibly want. Good luck hopes this helps you out brotha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:47 am 
The Grand Puba

Lol. Just make sure you don't feel bad if she wins big and decides not to see you anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:53 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I think it's great, with a minor suggestion. Be more cheeky about it. Don't make it about her, make it about you (both of you).

So don't say "if you win big", but "if we win big".

I'm probably stealing this btw. Ah fuck it, I'm clearly stealing this.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:19 am 
Read My Book

Solid.

Add more too it though. Because the likeness that you'll win and those scratch offs will be anything but a fleeting moment is high.

Say something like "IF we don't win.. Whoever comes closest to winning gets the bill "

Its cool. Although the way you said it just sounds a tad bit simpy.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com