Converting Text messaging into dates

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Guys

I am someone who does a lot of approaching. I get turned down a lot by trying new things but I do get the odd number from a hot girl.
My issue is trying to get them on a date. I prefer to get to know someone in person but woman seem to want to talk for a week or 2 via sms than face to face.
As soon as I suggest meeting up they seem to get freaked out??
Otherwise they seem keen enough to begin with and agree to a day to meet but it never materialises.

I also try not to answer back and leave them waiting a while but this just leads to the connection drifting apart and I dont see the point in playing these silly cat and mouse games.

What are your thoughts guys and what do you find works

thanks

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You need to up your attraction

A woman giving out a phone number is like a guy accepting
a business card from a salesman...it's the "polite" thing to do

They aren't willing to meet up with you because they don't
have a powerful enough reason to

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I am someone who does a lot of approaching. I get turned down a lot
This do not mean you get turned down for real, this is just feedback that you have something you can improve on. If you get 100% rejections, then your getting rejected...
Quote:
by trying new things but I do get the odd number from a hot girl.
Numbers are like facebook friends requests, as easy to get as to turn down. They don't mean a thing and if they guy thinks he can meet her without spending time to know the girl or pass all the shit test, he is not worth seeing at all. Then why waste time on this guy, when there is a shit load more wating in line, there could be a better match or passed her shit test...

Quote:
My issue is trying to get them on a date.
You did not build enough value before getting the number or after texting with her...
Quote:
I prefer to get to know someone in person
That's just a request to a stranger, who you dont have any relation to or who owe you anything...
Quote:
but woman seem to want to talk for a week or 2 via sms than face to face.
Woman just want to feel safe, before they meet a complete stranger, who could be dangerous and therefore take there emotional precaution
Quote:
As soon as I suggest meeting up they seem to get freaked out??
You haven't build enough, value before you ask and therefore you get buyers remorse
Quote:
Otherwise they seem keen enough to begin with and agree to a day to meet but it never materialises.
This just mean, that you cane attract, just not close 100% jet.
Quote:
I also try not to answer back and leave them waiting a while but this just leads to the connection drifting apart and I dont see the point in playing these silly cat and mouse games.
How do you easiest explain emotion to a stranger, you play a game (Whatever the game is)
Quote:
What are your thoughts guys and what do you find works
Work on technical side of the game, project your anger towards learing and using the feedback. And you will be in top form in no time :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for your input guys. Always more work to do but its great seeing small improvements.

I for sure need to make more of a connection in many instances and learn some texting game. You must remember that some numbers I get can be very brief busy encounters with woman who need to be totally gamed via text.

A Bit off subject but:
I have friends though that seem to not even talk with woman and seem to get them into bed that night!
They are not any better looking than me but are usually taller.
I find the hot woman always go for whoever is tallest among the group. provided they are at least average looking! I cant seem to find a way around this.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:15 pm 
English Muffin

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=189023 This is a nice guide regarding text game, read it and soak it up like a sponge

Your question regarding tall guys. If not you're 6ft at the least, you should chop off your dick and throw it in a river immediately

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=189023 This is a nice guide regarding text game, read it and soak it up like a sponge

Your question regarding tall guys. If not you're 6ft at the least, you should chop off your dick and throw it in a river immediately
Thanks for the guide!
Wow im 5ft 9 so what your opinion is is that no matter what game you have its too short? lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:03 am 
English Muffin

I was joking

I'm 5ft 9 too and I do okay...

Girls that like tall guys

A 5ft 2 girl looking for a tall guy, could be 5ft 9

A 5ft 9 girl looking for a tall guy, could be 6ft 1

And, I've seen small guys pull ass