Number Closed but won't answer text! Help!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So the other day I talked to this girl for five minutes as we both were walking down the same sidewalk. When I had to go the other way I number closed her. Later that night I texted her saying it was me. No response I waited a day and messaged her using an opener mentioning how I thought I saw you and went to go say hi and she was a Mexican girl. Which I didn't get a response either.... I really like this girl and was super excited to get to know her. So what should I do. Wait and send another text opener? How long should I wait? I really don't want to forget about her as she was I would say something special. I'm also still in high school.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:59 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
So the other day I talked to this girl for five minutes as we both were walking down the same sidewalk.
Good man!
Quote:
When I had to go the other way I number closed her. Later that night I texted her saying it was me. No response
Text right away so that you are fresh in her mind.

Quote:
I waited a day and messaged her using an opener mentioning how I thought I saw you and went to go say hi and she was a Mexican girl. Which I didn't get a response either....
This is really weird to say. Comes off creepy. Just say what you mean and what is true to you "I thought you were cool, wanted to get to know you!"
Quote:
I really like this girl and was super excited to get to know her. So what should I do. Wait and send another text opener? How long should I wait?
You are making this about you rather than her. What is important is how she feels about you NOT how you feel about her.
Quote:
I really don't want to forget about her
You probably should, there are plenty of girls just like this one.
Quote:
as she was I would say something special.
If you want to keep trying with this girl, make it about her. Make her laugh by texting her something funny.

Texting eBook
http://www.the-irresistible-man.com/tex ... ast-night/

Pickup On Fire Interview
http://pickuponfire.libsyn.com/podcast/ ... dw-francis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I am content this is pretty good.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:27 am 
Read My Book

You don't know if you "really" like a girl you've only spoken to for 5 minutes. Look at the bigger picture. not the moment.

Second, those canned text are awful. I've seen very few good ones. Those things are most likely to work on women who you've already established a strong rapport with. Not women you've only spoken to for five minutes.

See this post: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=190620

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:55 am 
English Muffin

I remember when I 1st got into pickup and got my 1st number off a hotty

I was looking at her text messages over and over and felt so proud

I was thinking about what our future would like together as a couple. I added her on Facebook and then saw her profile pic with her and her BF

I listened to "somebody I used to know" song on repeat for days and days using my tears as lube to wank with.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:26 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
I remember when I 1st got into pickup and got my 1st number off a hotty

I was looking at her text messages over and over and felt so proud

I was thinking about what our future would like together as a couple. I added her on Facebook and then saw her profile pic with her and her BF

I listened to "somebody I used to know" song on repeat for days and days using my tears as lube to wank with.
Peb, that was yesterday .

@Opie:

You may wanna have a look at my texting guide. It's good knowledge to have in the back of your head.
Also, she was not something special. You have no idea. You talked for 5 minutes.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:51 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
So the other day I talked to this girl for five minutes as we both were walking down the same sidewalk. When I had to go the other way I number closed her. Later that night I texted her saying it was me. No response I waited a day and messaged her using an opener mentioning how I thought I saw you and went to go say hi and she was a Mexican girl. Which I didn't get a response either.... I really like this girl and was super excited to get to know her. So what should I do. Wait and send another text opener? How long should I wait? I really don't want to forget about her as she was I would say something special. I'm also still in high school.
1. You have to get this "she's the one" mentality out of your head. You're in highschool dude. Trust me when I say that you shouldn't be getting in to long term things in highschool. You're not going to listen, but it's true. You should be meeting and talking to and dating many girls.

2. You should be proud that you struck up a conversation with this girl and got her number. Thats good work. But not every number turns into something. What you've learned is that you are able to talk to a girl and get her number. Now go and keep doing that until you find one that is interested in meeting up after the number close. Or wants to hang out with you after talking.

3. When you number close you want to have a reason for it.
"Let me get your number, I know a great coffee shop we could hit up sunday together."
"If you love sports you should come over Friday and catch the game at my place"

This way when you contact her it feels like she already agreed to meet up and it's harder for her to say no at this point.

4. Text her right away so she has your number and contact info. It will be less weird for her when you text her later on. If she has your contact info then you feel like more of a friend than a stranger when you text her.

5. Don't keep texting her. Wait a week and try something like "Yea, we are going to meet up at the bar at 7, when are you leaving?" and when she responds, tell her sorry it was the wrong number and strike up a convo about hows she needs to come and hang out or something like that. If that doesn't work, forget about it. Constantly messaging her will get you no where.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i would say this: be proud that you took the initiative to get her number, learn from it, but understand that she's more than likely not interested at this point if she's not answering, so move on! I understand where you're coming from, it's hard to get over, but don't limit yourself when there's so much out there, it's just not worth it!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:45 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

welcome to the world of flakes

for me most frustrating part of the game. i get girls who are not responding after heavy kissing and making out, so dont worry about that, delete the number and move on. its just part of the game.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Get on with it.
She isn´t good enough for your!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 am 
Read My Book

Quote:

for me most frustrating part of the game. i get girls who are not responding after heavy kissing and making out, so dont worry about that, delete the number and move on. its just part of the game.
Make the connection man.

You can not touch a girl and make the connection, and you can sleep with a girl and still not make the connection.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Make the connection man.

You can not touch a girl and make the connection, and you can sleep with a girl and still not make the connection.
yes I know where is problem... escalating too rapidly sometimes, when girls are od different emotional level