Childish but affective kiss close.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ah the days of the playground. The days of "Rock, paper scissors". :lol:

This is a technique that I use to get a kiss close. If you have put the ground work in then its a clear winner for me in terms of success rate.

Once you have got the IOI's (I tend to wait for 3 of them) then check this out.

Upon receiving the 3rd IOI immediately change the conversation, touch their shoulder, look them in their left eye and say, "lets play a game"

and it goes a little something like this.

PUA - you know "rock, paper, scissors" right?

Chick - Sure (usually followed by a giggle and a cheeky smile)

PUA - OK so we're going to play it and we are going to have a bet on the winner.

Chick - OK hehe

PUA - Right OK, we'll go on three but first name your bet. I'll tell you now that I am betting a kiss.

Chick - What?! OK well I'll bet X (Its usually a drink or something other than a kiss)

PUA - OK go. One, two, three!

If you win, you immediately lean forward and kiss her. If you lose then, and here's the beauty of it, no matter.

By being willing to take the risk and take your bet she has automatically indicated that she wants to kiss you. So if you lose just say "well it would be a shame to not kiss now" and kiss her anyway.

I have been using this in Switzerland, where it is notoriously difficult to game girls. It has worked 90% of the time.

Now go forth and enjoy your luck lads.

Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:53 pm 
The Grand Puba

You may as well turn it into a kiss without playing the game since at this point you realize that she is willing to kiss you.

Your entire routine after she accepts the bet:

PUA - Since I know you're willing to kiss me, there is no reason to play now. Especially since I was going to cheat anyways.

Then kiss her.

I usually knock most routines down...but I can support what you do here since it is playful.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:10 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
You may as well turn it into a kiss without playing the game since at this point you realize that she is willing to kiss you.
This!

A more effective way of running a routine like this would be for you to bet something other than the kiss and for her to bet for the kiss, that way she is chasing you. It is obvious that you want a kiss from doing the routine, this is good if she is into you. However, if she goes "wow he wants to kiss me, but he has to do it through rock, paper scissors, what a bitch." That's what you don't want.

Mix this routine up so that you are in the position of power and she is wonder, does he want to kiss me? When will he do it?

Texting eBook
http://www.the-irresistible-man.com/tex ... ast-night/

Pickup On Fire Interview
http://pickuponfire.libsyn.com/podcast/ ... dw-francis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

That's not bad actually,
I use one now, after escalating for a while, that's worked pretty well, its a great compliance test as well.
I get her to participate in a thumb war and let her win, then say re-match with both hands. I win, then don't let go, stare into her eyes till the sexual tension explodes and pull her in for the kiss

Then after making out for a bit push her away and say thumb war not tongue war silly