Getting stuck in rapport

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: Getting stuck in rapport
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

For some reason I always get to this point where the girl is constantly telling me what she is doing and how she is . She tells some of her secrets but I never get to know more than a lick about her circle . That always seams to be my sticking point , I never get that close to her because she never opens up about 100 % everything . I am pretty close sure but I don't how to get that last 1or 2 % that makes me her soulmate or something .Some would say I need time but I think this is time wasted , if I don't get there soon I never will and there's a chanse i'll endup fighting with her instead . SO to make things clear how can I break through to the deepest of rapport with a woman ?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:08 am 
Dedicated Member

Break rapport to get more attraction and investment. Create sexual tension and escalate.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
For some reason I always get to this point where the girl is constantly telling me what she is doing and how she is . She tells some of her secrets but I never get to know more than a lick about her circle . That always seams to be my sticking point , I never get that close to her because she never opens up about 100 % everything . I am pretty close sure but I don't how to get that last 1or 2 % that makes me her soulmate or something .Some would say I need time but I think this is time wasted , if I don't get there soon I never will and there's a chanse i'll endup fighting with her instead . SO to make things clear how can I break through to the deepest of rapport with a woman ?
All irrelevant, just make a move. "Soulmates"? She will soon fall deeply in love with you and believe all sorts of shit about "fate" and how "it was meant 2 b" if you bang her well and she feels as though you're the higher value partner.