How do I wind things down with this girl?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just looking for a little advice.

Background:
I met a girl on Tinder, got her number and exchanged texts for a couple of days before I arranged a meet. Little rusty in the game so I was testing some attraction moves on the date which worked, after several drinks we went back to hers, F-close. The sex was really good so I hung around in the morning where we did it a 2 more times.

Left it on a good note, we continued to text for the next week mostly light back and forth stuff. We agreed to meet again for a movie at hers. When I arrived we basically just had sex instead of watching the movie, then a couple more times in the morning/day.

I have little interest in a relationship with this chick. She's seems really keen on me, easy to talk to and the sex was great which is why I hung around for a bit. She wants to meet again but I think anymore and it's going to become a relationship. How do I wind this down? I want this to fizzle out and remain casual, do I slowly stop texting her?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:16 pm 
English Muffin

Standard tactics.

Keep it to once a week, chill out on the texting, just don't look at her message on what'sapp as often. Avoid conversations about what she is up to etc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

And I'll add that after about 4 weeks of once a week contact that you switch it to once a month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HccL8jUIIWU - Adoration of the Magi Lupe Fiasco

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just to confirm, when you say once a week are you referring to meeting? Or just communication in general?
I'll space out the texts, drag out replies etc.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:45 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I don't know about him.

I actually want to give you a bit more advice along those lines.

You should go on a date every 2 weeks, and then in a month only see her once a month.

If you like chatting go for it, but I would keep contact to setting up logistics on your end.

SEEING her more than twice in a week qualifies as a relationship in most women's heads even when something explicit isn't stated.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:02 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
Just to confirm, when you say once a week are you referring to meeting? Or just communication in general?
I'll space out the texts, drag out replies etc.

Yes. As in, see her every Wednesday only, don't get greedy and find more girls to build the roster so you don't end up being addicted to the sex with one girl. That is called a relationship

Last edited by Dragula on Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:05 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Seeing them once a week for too long can make them feel close and start attempting to form a relationship. That's why I taper them down to once a month. Plus it allows for me to build a larger flock if my weeks aren't bogged down.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:18 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
Seeing them once a week for too long can make them feel close and start attempting to form a relationship. That's why I taper them down to once a month. Plus it allows for me to build a larger flock if my weeks aren't bogged down.
From my personal experience once a month is WAY too long for longevity fucky fucky.

Once you get good at this and you set solid foundations. You can break the rules and see girls a couple time a week sometimes. Some girls are just very cool with being the casual thing because that's what they want themselves. (Some of them anyway)

The once a week rule for noobs is a good classic rule for yourself to keep focused on obtaining being a ladiesman.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Do what Dragula says. He isn't wrong.

I taper to a month because before my hiatus I was getting tons of dates. I didn't quite hit a different date every night but I was well on my way to that. If you don't have a ton of women to manage (New and old) once a week is a great rule of thumb.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the replies.

I'll tone it down to every 2 weeks for the meets and change the content of the texts to be less playful. We currently message a few times everyday so i'll gradually take longer to reply bringing it down to messaging a couple of times a week.

When we do meet, if I stay over and hang around the next day and she makes me breakfast, we watch a couple movies. Does this create a relationship vibe? Should I just leave in the morning?

Cheers.