why don't a lot of girls respond back at least as a friend?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:15 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I get that if a girl doesn't respond back that she is either not sexually attracted to me or she may be unavailable for a number of reasons. I am learning to accept that. However, why can't the girl at least have the courtesy to call back and talk to me as a friend? Doesn't make sense to me, especially when I had a decent conversation with her and got her number.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:40 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I get that if a girl doesn't respond back that she is either not sexually attracted to me or she may be unavailable for a number of reasons. I am learning to accept that. However, why can't the girl at least have the courtesy to call back and talk to me as a friend? Doesn't make sense to me, especially when I had a decent conversation with her and got her number.
Hey brother,

I understand that this could be confusing, but you need to accept that you do not own women. You do not own them, nor their behaviour, nor their reactions to you, nor will you ever come to understand them.

My point is to let go. Just let be man. Who cares?

I dont understand this habit most men have of chasing and chasing and chasing after women who simply dont care. Even if you win in the end, you still lose.

As for your specific predicament; women flake on you because there is nothing in you that speaks to the woman in her. I've seen your other posts - all ego-filled validation-begging self-aggrandizing nonsense. You are too caught up in your image of your self to come to understand your true strength, your true purpose, and your true masculinity.

As long as these problems persist, you will be diluted and never find what you are looking for.

I wish the opposite for you my friend,
I wish you only success

Mack

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:50 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Expect a lot of this until you have a solid 'game' man. Girls will not invest much until you sleep with them...Get used to that. Flakers gone flake, flake, flake!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:46 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Hey brother,

I understand that this could be confusing, but you need to accept that you do not own women. You do not own them, nor their behaviour, nor their reactions to you, nor will you ever come to understand them.

I dont understand this habit most men have of chasing and chasing and chasing after women who simply dont care. Even if you win in the end, you still lose.

As for your specific predicament; women flake on you because there is nothing in you that speaks to the woman in her. I've seen your other posts - all ego-filled validation-begging self-aggrandizing nonsense. You are too caught up in your image of your self to come to understand your true strength, your true purpose, and your true masculinity.

As long as these problems persist, you will be diluted and never find what you are looking for.

I wish you only success

Mack
At least I project pride, which is undoubtedly an essential trait for a man to have. It represents strength, integrity, and self respect in a man. Whether you like it or not, this has been a key quality of all of the legendary men in the history of the world. Besides I thought that confidence was one of if not the most essential trait for attracting women.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey brother,

I wish you only success

Mack
At least I project pride, which is undoubtedly an essential trait for a man to have. It represents strength, integrity, and self respect in a man. Whether you like it or not, this has been a key quality of all of the legendary men in the history of the world. Besides I thought that confidence was one of if not the most essential trait for attracting women.
You are a legend.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:12 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Because she has better things to do than add another guy to the friends list who will not improve her life in any preferred way and who will be nothing but an irritant who feels that they "deserve" her time simply because they are a "good person."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
...why can't the girl at least have the courtesy to call back and talk to me as a friend
Friends? You have friends, and they are called men. You fix cars together, make tangible financial and professional plans together, raise barns, depending on the circumstances plan to subvert an institution or State, and hunt together. A man rejected by a woman, who accepts her consolation prize of being her "friend," is her punk. She will thereafter take it upon herself to turn you into her emotional tampon, ask you for money, rides to the airport, fix her flat tire, and drain your intellectual conversation out of you. You do not get anything in return from this "friend" as you do not get the affection you wanted. You have no time for such inanities, because you're the man. Live it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Who cares about friendship? If she won't bang you she's literally irrelevant, like a non-existent entity. Why would you care what an imaginary being says or does?

If you've got so much free time you're literally dying of boredom you can keep texting her random shit until she blocks your number or tells you to fuck off. Or leave funny voicemails. You have to remember a woman's feelings or opinion of you only matters if she is into you or has a friend you know wants you (with random girls you meet at bars there's no chance of badmouthing screwing you over unless you're super unlucky so it doesn't matter).

I'm not just saying this 'cause it's "BE A MAN!" or whatever either. It's just that there is literally nothing good about friendship with a woman unless sex is involved in some way... Have never had a single female friend in about 5 years now. You will also notice there are lots of straight women who prefer male friends, not just for the favors but also because women are bitchy... But the only men who prefer female friends (platonic ones) are gay.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Agree 100% with what these guys are saying. I was seeing this girl and we got on like a house on fire, so I decided ok I'll let her friendzone me cause she had a bf. Next day I realised how much I was thinking about her and friendzone was not an option, the thing is oneitis will kick in sooner or later no matter what you tell yourself. So don't lie to yourself, go back out, take action! If you feel you can get the number ignore it and escalate.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:53 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I've been actively sarging hard for over six years, meeting a massive number of people and getting a ridiculous amount of phone numbers... not to mention sealing the deal with a fair amount. But guess what? The vast majority are extremely flakey, even to this day. Sometimes you can figure out why, other times it's a mystery, no matter how cluey and critical thinking you are.

No matter how much you improve and get results, you have to accept this as part of the process, because it means you are focusing on the right girls and moving things forward, rather than getting caught up in wondering why people "don't like you" and feeling the self-esteem dropping. So forget about that, keep improving yourself and track your progress - and most importantly, enjoy the process, otherwise it will own you and this confusion will bring down your mood and motivation. Then you'll just give up and stop taking any action, which is the worst outcome. Focus more on what you can control.

Also, if you genuinely want to be friends with someone, then persue that avenue - but don't do it just to protect your ego or something. You're ideally a man of high value, a man of security and creating your own destiny, so always try put yourself in a position to call the shots, instead of being controlled by women's reactions to you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Theirs a few reasons why females flake.

They have a emotional shift - at the time they enjoyed talking to you but just like a drug that gives you a high - after the high of your conversation has worn off they no longer feel that excitement and no longer feel the same way.

Also they could of met somebody else or have somebody else but prefer not to tell you for whatever reason - don't want to hurt your feelings, make you feel bad etc etc.

Wasn't that interested to begin with - they just gave the number to get rid of you with the intention of ignoring the call / texts all along as this is easier and less confrontational than not giving out the number.

Their life is full and busy at the moment - although this is a very seldom reason.

But the number one reason I think is because you did not create enough attraction for them to feel anything. They went away thinking oh yeah he is alright - what yo really want to do is get them thinking - what a cool guy, who is funny and interesting and really has me thinking about him - rather than forgetting about you in the 5 minutes after the meet.

At the end of the day though I totally agree with what other posters have said - Why do you want a female as a friend ? Its useless. Females are there to play around with sexually and to be your partner but as far as friendships go same sex friendships work better. Guys play golf better together, they chase girls better together, drink better together, watch the sports together in a much more enjoyable manner, just sit round and talk crap together in a better way. Females have female friends that suit one another as they shop better together, they give each other little compliments better together, listen to their problems better, drink champagne and wine and get into deep and meaningful conversations better. When you try and make friends with one of the opposite sex - as they can't do the things we enjoy - as well as we can do them, it is like your settling for 2nd best, and I don't know about you - but I hate settling for 2nd best.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

They don't have time to be polite to every guy they meet

There job isn't to be polite to you...it's your job to make
them see why they should be polite to you