Short question: Did she want me to stay?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey there, Good night out yesterday, 1 question though while doing my breakdown.
Looking back it feels like she wanted me to stay instead of going back to friends. The interaction was a bit playful and she kept hugging. When she didn't want to give her number after 3 tries I told her I had to get back to my friends.

When you tell a girl you're going back to your friends and she sais that they're probably already gone like... 2 times in the interaction. Does she want you to stay or is it just talking crap?

I told her that friends dont work that way and they're somewhere else having fun just like me.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:38 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Hey there, Good night out yesterday, 1 question though while doing my breakdown.
Looking back it feels like she wanted me to stay instead of going back to friends. The interaction was a bit playful and she kept hugging. When she didn't want to give her number after 3 tries I told her I had to get back to my friends.

When you tell a girl you're going back to your friends and she sais that they're probably already gone like... 2 times in the interaction. Does she want you to stay or is it just talking crap?

I told her that friends dont work that way and they're somewhere else having fun just like me.
I see this happen a lot but where were you out? Plenty of guys running around bars / clubs aiming for number closes and that just doesn't make sense. If you're in a high energy environment you don't go for numbers. You go straight into seduction. So seduce her, kiss her, take her home. Get her number in the morning if you feel like meeting her again.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It was at a bit of a chill bar/lounge. Also, it was my first set of the night.
So yes, my close would have been a number + kiss close.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah it was her playful way of saying "just stay"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:04 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

Stay there so you can get the close, it's what she wanted! You come off like a bitch asking for the number three times.

Texting eBook
http://www.the-irresistible-man.com/tex ... ast-night/

Pickup On Fire Interview
http://pickuponfire.libsyn.com/podcast/ ... dw-francis