Advanced phone game- passing the shit test and transitioning

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:58 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

What's up gentlemen. If you guys are closing 9s and 10s, you're getting shit tested constantly. Which is actually a good thing, because every time you pass her tests, you increase your value and her level of attraction for you. I have my own ideas on this subject, but I'm wondering how others handle it.

Shit test: "you're an asshole!"
YOU: "yeah I know"

Easy, passed the test. But where to go from here (you're texting). Stop the text conversation and show her that you really don't give a shit, or transition to another value creating text, or something else. Don't tell me what I should do, because I have my own style of handling this. I want to know what you guys would do.

My #1 MONEY line to pull sets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkHjnZgCP18 (0:25)

Stop being "perfect." It's time to evolve.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:21 pm 
The Grand Puba

Have you ever thought about not taking the test?

I am realizing more and more that the guys who get shit tested are the same guys that may be coming across as gamey. This is cause for a woman to test you. The moment you take the test, you are playing her game. The thing that you must realize is that women will try to find something attractive about you if she finds you interesting. What would you rather her do, keep giving you tests to see if she can disqualify you or not test you at all so she can continue the process of looking for your attractive qualities?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:26 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Not all women test, there are plenty of them that will just be attracted and everything will go smoothly. But the smarter ones tend to test more often. For example, this girl is studying to be a pharmacist, she's super fucking smart, and constantly testing. My game is natural so it doesn't come off as gamey and scripted, but the tests occur nonetheless.

You can skip the test by ignoring the text or changing the subject and pretending you didn't read what she said. Or you can pass it. Or you can punish her for testing you. It's really just a matter of choice and calibration. What do you do?

My #1 MONEY line to pull sets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkHjnZgCP18 (0:25)

Stop being "perfect." It's time to evolve.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:58 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
My game is natural so it doesn't come off as gamey and scripted, but the tests occur nonetheless.
This is my point. Why are you putting yourself in the position that would allow for her to call you an asshole unless your natural game gives you asshole qualities? If you truly are an asshole, then I understand why she is testing you and I go back to my original statement about women attempting to find attractiveness in someone that they find interesting.
Quote:
You can skip the test by ignoring the text or changing the subject and pretending you didn't read what she said. Or you can pass it. Or you can punish her for testing you. It's really just a matter of choice and calibration. What do you do?
I suppose I don't put myself in a position to be tested. Quality women can sniff out men that are disingenuous because they usually have more experience. My conversation with women usually go below the surface level, so we get to more of a mutual understanding of each other as opposed to being give any tests.