She said she would let me know... Almost a week ago...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 2:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys. I went on a fourth date with this girl and it was amazing. We went to a very romantic beach at sunset. There were even fucking dolphins in the distance!!! We were kissing and making out in the water and all that nice stuff. No sex yet; on our way back I proposed to her to go "take a shower" together in a motel nearby, but she said no. I did not push it since she is kind of a reserved girl. Can't take her home since there are other family members there and it would be awkward. She told me she had a good time with me. Two days later she texted me asking me to look in my car for something she had lost. I don't know if this was true or if she was just looking for an excuse to open conversation, or what. Anyways, I texted her saying there was nothing in my car and then we exchanged 3 or 4 more texts and then I asked her when would she have time available to see each other again. She replied saying that she would let me know (an hour later).

Now that was Monday night, and now it is Friday. I have not texted her since and I have not gotten any text from her either. I know she has Saturdays off, but she is also busy since she is taking a load of classes and works full time. You might think that she is just not interested, but this would be hard to believe for me because she was showing a lot of interest in me on our last date. She even told me that one day she wanted to text me really bad but she didn't do it (don't ask me why she would say this to me) To which I replied that she should text me if she is feeling like it. So maybe she is just shy like that? I haven't texted her because I don't want to seem needy and after all her last text was "I'll let you know." What do you guys think I should do in this situation? How much should I wait to text her again. I am feeling anxious since I really dig this girl. I have been talking to two other girls and have even made out with one of them, but I don't care at all about them. Can't get this particular girl out of my head and it is difficult to keep waiting. Any advice would be awesome!!

Thanks,
Z

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 3:16 pm 
Read My Book

If you're worried about coming across as needy it is only because you actually are. Women are intuitive and guys have to learn that you can not hide what it is you feel. You can only let go, or own it. So not texting because you don't want to seem needy is good only because it gives you time to let go a bit. If you text in that moment of emotion it will further communicate that which you're trying to avoid.

To me it sounds like she's started to pick up on your desperation a bit. All of our thoughts are sub-communicated into our body language, our frame/vibe/ and just overall behavior. Women are looking at things like that. As guys we're more linear. Taking in one thing at a time, they're taking in everything. So just be aware of that.

A woman wants to be with a guy who she feels is "better" than her. Having the ability to elevate her(emotionally). Turning her into a queen because he's a king. When you pedestal a woman in the way you have pedestaled you're saying without saying it that you believe she is above you. And if you believe she is above you subconsciously how could you possibly elevate her? And if you can't elevate her, there will not be any attraction.

So you're doing the write thing and I think you should hold on as long as it takes. Not just for this girl, but to further establish your character. You have to learn to walk, while still having the option not to. I wrote about this here: act-like-a-man-think-like-a-woman-vt190620.html

I encourage you to read that. Stay strong and hold tight. You can get higher quality women, you just have to sacrifice the desire to be with lower ones to get there.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Peace & Love

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 5:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Your advice is great Eddie. I also read your article which I found to be really interesting. Your reply gives me some support to keep holding my ground. I sense that this must be a test of strength from her as opposed to disinterest - because of the interest that she was showing towards me the last time. Like I said, this was a fourth date and I have seen her interactions with me growing more and more emotionally when I see her in person.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'd like Where can I find it?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I'd like Where can I find it?
Find what?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I assume he means the link to the article which Eddie posted in his reply.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I assume he means the link to the article which Eddie posted in his reply.
Eddie posted the link in there. Although for some reason it is not working for me right now... You can see it also if you go to "PUA Lounge" in the home page. Look for the title "Act Like a Man, Think Like a Woman"