how to close on a first date?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:34 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Ok, im trying to set up a date at the moment with someone that I have been speaking to online. Im here, because I get the impression from talking to hrr that she wants to have sex. How do I secure it without screwing it up? Maybe not on a first date but eventually, she seems up for it. I keep commenting on how sexy I think her ass is and so far she hasnt put up any barriers.
I have been on dates where I say as little as possible and I end ip kissing them alot during the date. I have been on other dates where I talk more and they seemingly have the power, sometimes i try to escalate and I end up going home alone. Most times when they meet me in person, they say that im much quieter in real life and not as confident. Where am I going wrong?
I dont want to screw another one up, I want to get this one in bed.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:51 pm 
Read My Book

You're too quiet and not confident... lol

Honestly man.. If you can establish a proper connection on the phone you don't actually have to go on a date. You can go from a 45 minutes phone conversation to inviting a girl over your house straight from online. Its like ordering a pizza, it jus takes slightly more time. And it last longer.

With the way you're going, I think you should try inviting them over for "Sushi, wine, and a black and white movie" that shit works. That same pseudo confidence you use complimenting her ass can be used to tell her why its better to just have to hang out at your place.

My first date is a SPAM chat or a phone call. My second date (if needed) is another SPAM chat. Then I'm inviting them over, either after the first phone call or after the second. Its all about establishing that comfort. Sometimes I'll even give tours of my place on SPAM just to help with the comfort process. It gets them familiar with what they'll be seeing once they get here.

Dates are for the stone age if you're just trying to get laid. Not needed at all. If you're looking to establish an true emotional connection, its better to hang outside. But it doesn't sound like thats what you're into.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com