I really need some help guys.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:53 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So you may have seen me on here asking is it possible to get a girl and have sex in a week. Well i found out it is...kinda.

So i just winged it and talked to a random girl that i thought was cute. I wasnt going to at first but i said fuck it and ran up to her and started talking. i got her facebook and we talked and from there i got her number. We were supposed to go to a party but skipped it and talked for like 3 hours. Its pretty crazy because she is the exact girl i was looking for (really into black guys, cute, Asian, chill, very opinionated, and doesnt seem to want a committed relationship)

I kinda wanted to go to the party but i told her i get a little nervous at them. When i asked her did she want to check it out she kinda made it seem like she didnt want to go, but idk if that was because she was having a good time with me or because she thought i didnt want to go. Anyway we got deeper and deeper into conversation and she started telling me about her relationships. That threw me off a little. Then she started talking about this guy who she hooked up with but broke it off because she wanted to hang out also and not be just a booty call. I felt like she was directing this at me. Then she said it was getting late so i walked her to her dorm room and gave her a hug and said "can i see you again" and she said of course. The next day i invited her out but she said she was busy. I figured id wait a dat and text her to see if shes able to talk.

idk what to do im kinda panicking. I feel like im so close and this girl is real cool but ive only got like 5 days left.

Guys i need some insight. I let her know that if i want something im going to go for it but at the same time i don't want to pressure her too much. Should i text her tonight and if so what? i know she has class tommorow though. Idk i feel like im over thinking and maybe i shouldve just made the move that day and now my chances are done.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:07 pm 
Read My Book

best-tactic-for-when-youre-short-on-time-vt190571.html

Your last thread and this thread are pretty much identical. Although you sound a lot more desperate in this post and I think you would strongly benefit from the advice that I gave you in the thread above. That advice is really the root of all your issues and problems with women from my understanding. You're not practicing an abundance mentality. You have to project it before you get it man.

Every guy is afraid of losing this one girl. Guys leave their phones near bed at night, keep them on, just in case a woman happens to text them. They're constantly worried about potentially missing out on an opportunity with a woman. And this is the attitude that produces the frame the repels women.

Attractive omen don't think like this. They'll turn their phone off, they'll put it on air plane mode, they'll walk away from a guy because they understand that there will always be another. They live the life in which men are trying to get with them everyday.

And men can live a life in which women are trying to get with them everyday if they would JUST think this way. You attract what you project man. I really hope you get this. You don't have to fuck every attractive girl, and trying so hard to is the reason you don't.

Block women..Women block men who offend them all the time. Men don't, because we're afraid to miss an opportunity to fuck them. That fear repels other women. If you begin behaving with the abundance mentality of the feminine, you will have the abundance the feminine has.

It may take 6 months - a year of consistency, but thats a small price to pay.

There will be more asians. Theres over a BILLION. Chill man.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com