Day 3 - how do you get kino "in return"?

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is Day 3 with this girl.

Day 1 was with teasing kino after 2 hours of talking a walk and having a cop of coffee. No kiss. But pushed her playfully and very good chemistry.

Day 2 - Went shopping male clothes listening to her advise. Eating at a restaurant, going to a bar afterwards. 5 hours. At the restaurant we kissed, then kissed more at the bar. Dancing a bit naughty at the dance floor, which she noticed, liked and said "Wow, this is only second date, hahaha".

I'm in very good shape, and I'm okay good looking.

While walking it's always me who takes the initiative to kiss, to poke her and tease her and get physical. I do some lovely/naughty touches also, which she likes, but I kind of feel like, that she's getting all the physical attention, while I'm the servent. Even though I to pull back, she's not comming back for more.
I touch her a lot, but gets nothing in return. How do you get her to be comfortable enough to also give something back? If she's not even touching me now, noway she's even thinking about blow my mind in bed the first 5 times I finally get her. However she writes all the time in a mutual playful tone and a lot of sex topics are discussed also.

So we have day 3 tommorrow. She'll be cooking for me at her home. However I think it's way to early for her to fuck since she's taking everything slowly. And I just expect a very bad fuck either way, since she's not even able to touch me anywhere while walking. And if she's not ready to fuck, wouldn't it just be better to walk home afterwards instead of sleeping on the couch or sleeping by her side? I know I'm such a douchbag, and will not be able to sleep with her without having to try all the time, which definately will tip the balance of power in her favor. Wouldn't that send a better signal?

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:47 am 

Calm your tits, brother.

This isn't about power. This isn't about getting anything back.

Some people are just less touchy. Different people have different personalities.

It's clear that she likes you. Chill.

Take the initiative and, as long as she's not resisting you, that's a sign of compliance and that she's into you. You're not the servant. You're the man for being the one who leads and pushes things forward.

But it would help if you gave her more verbal compliance tests. That should translate into a pretty fun time in bed, too.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

How do you make verbal compliance tests in bed? It would seem queit unnatural from my viewpoint.

Yes I got the starfish once again, and I'm getting tired of it. Even though I spoke to her about how a good time in bed is, and we even watched a movie about a couple having sex the first time, where oralsex was a part of it.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:09 am 

Quote:
How do you make verbal compliance tests in bed? It would seem queit unnatural from my viewpoint.
I didn't mean to literally compliance test her in bed as you would give compliance tests in pickup.

The nature of compliance testing is that it creates a cumulative effect through the compliance ladder, essentially shaping her to be more and more compliant to you overall, which would translate to a fun time in bed because you would be more used to telling her what to do and she will be more used to "following your orders."

What, you've never tried dom/sub stuff?

Get creative ;)