Keeping the attraction when she is overseas

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi Guys

I have been gaming this girl for a month now and we get along a lot.
SPAM messaging everyday nearly. Teasing and sexualising texts and so on.

We both have hectic work schedules so a date like meeting did not work out in the last couple of weeks (the last time we arranged to meet, she was actually working till midnight and she was stressed out so I did not push it). But since we both go to the same dance lessons I managed to kiss close her last week (10 days ago).
I haven't seen her since then as she went off on a trip to the USA to Vegas with her girlfriend.

She has been there now for 7 days and we kept in touch with about 5 or so texts till 3 days ago. I tease her on the last one that I sent (roleplay as husband wife and that she can marry a old rich guy in vegas so when he dies we get his money bla bla bla)

To that she replied a very short (going for a party now. chat to u soon. greetings from Vegas). Since then there has been silence.

On facebook she has put pictures ( i dont usually like them and I have liked none or commented on any of them yet). She is HB9 and the pictures have several likes/comments form guys who chase her.

She is back in 5 days and in 8 days its her birthday party she has invited me to (first at her place and then to the club) There is bound to be guys there (orbiters and other competition).

I am not sure if I should contact her and keep the text conversation going when she is there as she herself made no reply in last 3 days (although she was the last to reply but as said before it was very short).

I AM FEELING IT IS KILLING THE ATTRACTION THAT TOOK ME A WHILE TO CREATE AND GET TO THE KISS CLOSE.

TIPS PLEASE ! THANKS GUYS !

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:33 pm 
Read My Book

She's in Vegas, and you're not even in the USA bro.

You have to get your head from up her ass and just focus on the moment where you are. There are other 9's and there are 10's out there. She'll be back, but in the meantime take a lot around you. Go outside for a 2 hour walk if you have to and just look at all the fine ass women you're surrounded by. Take it all in. I'm sure she's hot and you've invested in her so you want to capitalize, but the way you're holding on right now is not going to help you. You have to let loose.

Let go. Its the only way. She'll come back, she'll miss you and think about you. Trust me. But just don't persist anything further until you emotions settle and you get your mind right.

Patience wins the game man. It is the over eager that lose. Think the tortoise in the hare. Focus on getting your emotions to balance out. Let her enjoy herself.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 6:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

1st learn how to control on yourself. Text not going to help you to get laid. After sometimes it will be boring and you will think that what have you done. Don't give her satisfaction. Let her know that you have another things also in your life that is important. Stop investing in her so much. Be mysterious and use that. Be mysterious and let her craving to talk to you.

Go out leave your comfort zone. Approach girls and stop being needy.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks a lot guys ! needed to hear that. Took it totally easy and gonna see her this weekend for her party anyways.

Again guys, ANY ADVICE on dealing with COMPETITION ?

I usually do not game a lot of women (no numbers game). For me to be attracted to her (obviusly above the looks) is to get along and have some banter and sexual tension. This is really rare for me to happen and hence I can get obsessed at times. But I get your point. Not gonna repeat that !

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 4:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Any feedback guys ??

Last update was: I texted her welcome back and that the pary will be a blast bla bla.. made some inside jokes and a sexualising joke on me feeding her champagne that was inline with the internal joke. she agreed to it and it was going well.
But last message when she said she was feeling tired, I said get some water, deep breaths and dream of me with the champagne in hand (nothing that I have not done before)

Suddenly, she went all one line on it..not even an answer just an emoticon of thumb and a drink. Party is tomorrow. I feel i need to go back on attraction as I think there is another dude involved somewhere.

Thanks !