Where did I mess up?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: Where did I mess up?
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 12:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

First of all, Hello. This is my first post in this forum and I am glad I found it so that I can improve my game.
So, here is the story:
There is this girl who used to be gf with a not-so-close friend of mine. They broke up about 6 months or so ago and it just happens she lives literally one block away from where I do. Since I had her on my Facebook I noticed she was posting pictures of herself "bored in her bedroom" and shit like that. I thought: mhh, there is this girl who is kind of cute and is a little shy and lonely and lives very close to me... why don't I ask her out. So I texted her through Fb and after a brief exchange of messages got her phone number and asked her out to play some pool. We agreed to meet a few days later and so I picked her up and went to the pool place. On our way there I was trying to build some comfort but little kino. Once on the place I asked her what she wanted to drink and she immediately said she didn't drink (Obvious BS since she has many pictures on her Fb drinking but anyways I did not react to this and grabbed a drink myself), she told me she didn't know how to play pool, so I used this as an excuse to kino her by showing her how to place her hands and how to grab the pole and all that fun stuff. We played 2 games. She won both. (I let her), that way she would be in a better mood. She was not showing me any obvious IOIs.. but remember she was gf with a friend of mine so probably she felt a little weird. I then asked her if she wanted to go to Flannigan's and have a few drinks and she could have something without alcohol, she liked the idea but when we got there there was a huge waiting line and after standing outside for about 10 mins I proposed to her to go to a lake close by (very nice romantic place) and just sit down and talk. She was ok with that. I took her there and kept on escalating with kino, bot not a whole lot. After a while I went with the old kiss trick of "How would you rate yourself as a kisser" line (I know it is an old one, but whatever... Apparently she had not heard it before because she started to giggle and all that). After thinking, she said: a 9. I said: "Wow that is a damn high score, now I want to try it out and see how it feels like. She was all like no, I won't do that blah blah blah. I kept talking with her and a few moments later I positioned myself in front of her, she lowered her head, I grabbed her chin and lift it up and she said: "Ok, but just a quick one". I said, ok, and she kissed me in like a nanosecond. I immediately moved my lips closer to hers again and kissed her slowly and she very softly opened hers and we kissed for a few seconds until she stopped me. It was a very shy kiss from her and I didn't grab her by the neck or anything because I thought that would freak her out or something. Now after that kiss I thought to myself, "this is an eaten cake".. and was satisfied (Big mistake, I now realize). I saw that she was so shy that I didn't want to be too strong on her and never went for a second one. A few minutes after that she told me it was late. I took her home and when I was dropping her off she gave me the cheek. I said: "What about those lips instead", she said no. (I did not have bad breath lol, and I consider myself a pretty good kisser so that was not the reason).

Fast forward 4 days. I text her saying I had a fun time with her and I would like to repeat something similar. She replied giving me the age old "let's just be friends" speech and that we could go out as friends only, but if those were not my intentions then it was better not to. I told her that she probably would be a really nice friend, but that after tasting her lips I would not be able to contain myself from kissing them again when she was in front of me, I then said: "It was a pleasure spending time with you, if you change your perspective on this you have my number."

Fast forward 5 days. I posted something I drew on facebook (I like to draw) . She commented on it, I didn't give her much importance and gave her a short answer. She kept commenting. I went to the private message and sent her a message saying: "When you pass by my house I will show you my private collection while drinking wine and if you are lucky enough maybe I will even draw you". She replied "lol mhh... I will think about it." I didn't respond. After five more days I text her saying: "did you think about it?" and then proposed her to go eat some ice cream. This was during final's week so she was pretty busy and me too and we arranged to meet up two weeks from then. we didn't text or anything during that time. So when the day came I texted her 2 hours before. She said ok. I picked her up at night, had some ice cream, and then took her to a very romantic place. The conditions were perfect. The moon was fool and beautiful, the temperature was awesome and there was a little breeze. I was using a lot more kino this time, but she kept rejecting it. I didn't react badly, I simply laughed it off, backed off a little and then kept trying while talking to her... Well I got to the point where we were sitting down on a bench, my arm around her shoulders and I was softly rubbing her back with my fingers. She was being more accepting at this point, but still backed off when I went for a kiss. I kept playing with her hair while talking and she seemed a lot more comfortable, but the escalation was moving pretty damn slow. Finally it was time to go. I told her: "So last time you didn't show me a rated 9 kiss because you were too shy, so what about you show it to me now". She was like "No, I won't. I like you as a friend". I ended up taking her home without being able to kiss her. She asked me when were we going to go out again, and I said: "Look, like I said before, I don't just want a friendship with you, so if this is all you want then is better we don't see each other again". She said: "I will call you" while leaving the car, and that was that. I don't intend on calling her again, and I am not sure what to do if she does call me.

I would appreciate any criticism on what I did or what I can do. Sorry for the long ass post.
- Zorro

Post subject: Re: Where did I mess up?
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 2:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I read this story and I have to say...too many details on the weather haha Anyway

This girl seems so annoying. Why even attempt anything with her?

I know she's cute, but the back and forth is excruciating... I was at the point of wanting to tell her to fuck off myself.

First thing's first why did your supposed friend (doesn't sound like a real friend, more like someone you know) and her break up? Something she did? Something he did? (Probably because she's a bratty tease who plays mind-games.)

Next thing is I guess everyone on Facebook are a bunch of drama queens...oh poor her she's alone in her bedroom! Can't be too shy if you're doing that kinda shit, sounds like a Kim Kardashian selfie...one that is just for attention.

So in other words I'm saying she was bored so now you're there to cure the boredom, nothing more, nothing less. So friends? More like time killer.

Also in the future you might need to be more flirtatious not just kino...a combination. She also lied to you about drinking alcohol, that right there for me is a big no-go. She's lying because she doesn't feel comfortable with even a buzz. If she didn't drink I'd respect her, but now she's just a fucking liar and on top of that a tease. Get out while you can.

You tell her you don't think you should see each other anymore since you want something more and what does she say? She'll call you! Is she a complete dumbfuck?

So my standpoint on this is next time she calls if she does, tell her you're busy, act like you have better things to do than spend time on some yo-yo bullshit and wont degrade your value by being what's convenient. Don't be rude, but actually act like you're doing shit. Going here, going there...that you just don't have the time for her. See if she starts weeping for you then haha

Things you did wrong? You probably weren't flirting enough, or have the right techniques in that area. You seemed pretty good with kino, but even that failed after the first kiss. Maybe you aren't the best kisser. But she seems like a waste of time and you haven't wasted too much time and energy, you haven't fallen for her so better quit while you're ahead because you gave it a shot and it sounds like she's playing games. Also 2 weeks you didn't text or talk? Yeah she's definitely not interested and only wants you as a time killer or she'd be more interested. Also make sure you have yourself standout and that you don't ass kiss, no woman likes that. And every single time you are initiating the shit. So yeah lots of thing wrong, but it wouldn't have probably went anywhere anyway.

That's my take on it anyway and THE TRUTH, posters probably wont see it that way, but oh well.

Good luck in the future. And if you have any questions or need help on techniques with situations let me know.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for the response BlackMagician, very detailed and full of good info. I guess if she does call I will remain busy and take my sweet ass time to answer her and if she wants to see me I will just tell her to come to my place. Otherwise I will ignore her... Hopefully it works.. If not, oh well.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I appreciate the reply and the thanks. Yeah that's the attitude you need man, the one where you don't care because if you remember what you did on facebook before kinda ignored her and she was trying to get your attention? Definitely an attention-seeker and then it seems once she has it she doesn't care. Seen a lot of those types.

Yeah and don't be too hasty for a reply and make her work for it for a change.

Either way good luck and just remember you dodged a bullet because it sounds like she wants you to jump through too many hoops while sending you ridiculous mixed messages.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just wanted to post an update on this here. I finally managed to make this girl more and more attached to me. We have now kissed and she has even confessed that she is having strong feeling for me that she did not feel at all in the beginning, so apparently it is going well.

I did as BlackMagician advised about the freeze out for a week. She started commenting on posts of me (having fun with friends) on Facebook, and I replied to one of her comments with a very short answer but nothing through text. It was actually after two weeks that I contacted her again through text to go out, and this time when I saw her I could feel that she was more accepting just from the way she was talking and looking at me. So I went for the K and it worked nicely. A week later I took her out on the 4th date to the beach and she was melted all over me (lots of kissing and body contact). I could have probably slept with her if I took her home, but unfortunately I don't live by myself, besides it was kind of late when we were on our way back and she had to go to work first thing in the morning the next day, so I thought that it would be best to wait until next time. I mean I did mention to her the idea of going to take a shower in a more private place (I had a nice motel in mind) but she said no, and I didn't push it, so I just took her home.

So that's where it's at right now. Hopefully I don't jinx it with this post. If you guys have some advice on how to lure a girl to go into a motel without making her feel slutty and resist, I would appreciate it.

Z