Saving/Deleting Flaked Numbers?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I was wondering If you you guys have any advice on what to do with flaked numbers.

My reason for asking is that I have been gathering some phone numbers from day-game
that have been flaked after I have texted them (the girl hasn't responded back), and I have mixed feelings about calling them (this might come
across as needy, but again, I would like your opinion on this)

1. Now I know one of the alternatives is to just delete the number
2. I could call the number anyway (even though she flaked my text)
3. Call her on Christmas day (Hey remember me!? haha)

My question simply: What do you guys do with flaked numbers?

Cheers!

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:12 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Hope the Christmas thing was a joke, and you should be ashamed of it anyway, because it was a bad joke.

Right, so, the whole point of texting is to provide a light and very efficient means of communication. She can text you back in a meeting, she cannot take your call. That's just one example.

There's a reason why texting is so popular and although there's much debate over this, my opinion is that calling is something you save for later when you have at least a bit of "intimacy" going on with the girl. Think of it as escalation of sorts. Also yeah, I find it needy as well in most cases.

I have a 2 flake rule. If she leaves me hanging twice, I'll just delete the number. Sometimes I'll make an exception and go 3 times, but that's rare and never really leads anywhere.

PS: Have a look at my texting guide if you feel like it. Maybe it will shed some light on other questions you may have. Link is in the sig, or pinned in this subsection of the forum.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 12:12 pm 

I generally don't delete many numbers... simply cause I want to know who's texting or calling if I ever get drunk dialed at 2 am, months after a flake or something.

I never actually pursue anyone who's flaked on me, though. Screw that.

RC's 2 flake guideline is a decent one IMO, if you're looking to set some standards, OP.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for you answears!

That christmas thing was definitely a joke, a bad one, and I realise it was very unprofessional

and doesn't need it's place either in the topic or on this forum.

I will be more professional and serious about my questions on this forum in the future.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:57 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Thanks for you answears!

That christmas thing was definitely a joke, a bad one, and I realise it was very unprofessional

and doesn't need it's place either in the topic or on this forum.

I will be more professional and serious about my questions on this forum in the future.
I meant it in a humorous way. Don't get me wrong, it was a bad joke, but I still found it funny.

Don't take yourself too seriously OP.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 5:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I generally don't delete many numbers... simply cause I want to know who's texting or calling if I ever get drunk dialed at 2 am, months after a flake or something.

I never actually pursue anyone who's flaked on me, though. Screw that.

RC's 2 flake guideline is a decent one IMO, if you're looking to set some standards, OP.
There is wisdom in that. I would say most guys give up after 2-3 texts. Well I have gotten instant replies and kept it going but usually in most cases I have gotten girls in very weird situations ie (after 14 texts in one night, after a bunch of ignored stuff 5-7 IG posts, 7 texts in a row, etc) I get the feeling it is really NOT about quantity but quality. Granted there is a line and I am going to fvckin draw it but I am going to stop being a weak little b!tch and deleting numbers after a "failed attempt" sh!t happens when you break through the barrier.

For instance my last GF she insta replied to my text and then I put her on hold for a month and texted her about 3 times all of which got ignored but she preemptively hit me up and then to only tell me she was dating someone. NUMEROUS red flags, sh!t tests, etc like you are going down dude but I was so cool about it like "yeah no worries, I date other people too, no pressure." This drove her strait into my arms well not exactly. She flaked on our first date so I offered her something easier logistically and met that night and then went home with her, 3 months later I broke up with her. So to recap she ignored 3 texts, didn't talk to me for a month, told me she was dating someone, then flaked on our first date and by being fvcking cool and just keeping her talking I got her into comfort and to the next level. You just gotta push it.

Granted I will delete fake or B.S. numbers right away like if she is telling me she has a BF, is married, wrong number, etc then I will definitely delete since ain't nobody got time for that.

But I dunno it took a month and half to get my last GF and that was from a warm approach (she was eyeing me hard), a K-close and N-close at the Club. She showed huge interest but still even in spite of all this good mojo it took a month and a half to go anywhere. I decided to not text her everyday like every other girl and man that worked wonders.

Anyway there is power in the wait. I will be using the hold (similar to freeze but longer) and waiting longer (provided it is not a B.S. situation).

Some things I will not tolerate
**Being insulted-Insult me once and I may forgive her but insult me twice and she is goners
**Says directly she has a BF (dating is different as I may tolerate that to an extent)
**Being bullsh!tshited as in reponses to my texts as in "you have the wrong number, I am not so in so, I am married, I have a boyfriend, I am not interested, fvck off (one insult I will not tolerate), no thanks, etc. I will tolerate her being busy or needing time sh!t even I need time to figure stuff out too.

So with that said I am saving my numbers for longer and totally stealing the Christmas thing as that is hilarious. That was a great joke why put such a good use of character to waste and not own up to your personality!? Sounds like money to me.

ANYWAY I stop dating around Winter so New Year's sounds like a good time to go through numbers and delete the ones I guess who knows but I am going to leave more things to chance. I will be getting tons of numbers and saving them I have noticed creates abundance. If I deleted a girl's number every time I got pissed I would be only stuck dealing with 1-2 girls every week! But I saved the girl's number that kinda pissed me off and called her on a back to back (called 2 HB's in a row) and surprisingly she was more open than the first girl and we even rekindled which was weird since I thought she blew me out then she was saying she would reach out. Weird man. Guess you gotta decide what to do to create abundance.

For instance....

My 2 HB10's are not responsive right now but...
I made up with my Ex so I really essentially got 3 legit numbers. Granted the two HB10's from the Bar are ignoring my texts they are taking my calls (keeping me alive barely) I will save their numbers through the Summer. I think by Summer's end if I got 30 legit numbers lying around and I start being cool again you never know what can happen! I have rekindled 7 months after the fact. So it really creates this mysterious sense of self when you got more than one girl in the picture. I may never call my ex but I got her on back burner in case I get in a pickle. The problem is she is saying she loves me again!

Not at the Bar due to poor weather but maybe next weekend! On a roll.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:30 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I generally don't like to text a girl after I get her number. In my opinion, and this is going against
what some guys said previously about this, I like to save texting for LATER, after we already know
each other.

The reason for that is that it's extremely hard for a girl to get to know me through text.

There's no voice tone or body language.

When I get a girls number, I tell her ON THE SPOT that I don't text, and that I will call her.

It really sets the tone for the kind of a man I am, and who is leading the interaction.

If she's in a meeting, she can call me back. If she doesn't pick up, I might send her a text then.

I mean, seriously, how many women are like super-busy business women conducting meeting all day?

A really important thing when it comes to taking a girls number is to leave an impression on
a girl so she doesn't forget you and put you in a category of "Just some guy I gave my number to."

So differentiate yourself AT THE START, so you avoid these flakes from happening in the first place.

Try telling her that you don't text, but that you will call her - then put a humorous spin to it so you
don't come across so serious - say, "Don't worry, I'll only call you 10 times a day as I don't have
anything better to do with my life..."

Some key points to remember:

- If you're needy, girls will flake you. If you're carefree and detached, women will want to be around you. Period.
- If a woman feels any sort of pressure coming from you, that is also coming from need, she will flake.
- Women flake for their own reasons as well. So when and if it happens, don't make it about yourself.

As for your question about deleting the number - If a girl flakes, I personally just delete it. Doing this, I create a mental
space to go out and meet new women. I feel that if I don't do this, it's as if I'm carrying some sort of baggage
with me.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:25 pm 
Read My Book

Why do you want the numbers?

Thats question number one in reducing the amount of flakes. Do you want it because its an ego boost? Thats like stage two of this whole game. Getting to the point that phone numbers don't mean anything. Its not even something to say, because it really amounts to nothing in the grand scheme.

Your focus should be on building emotional connections unless you're in a big hurry and/or she is. And even then you do what you can.

Girls you connect with never really flake. The girls who's number you just grab quickly because you're anxious and just want the number so you can eject and have the pressure taken off will flake often. Because of the cowardliness of how you handled the approach.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:03 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

Girls you connect with never really flake. The girls who's number you just grab quickly because you're anxious and just want the number so you can eject and have the pressure taken off will flake often. Because of the cowardliness of how you handled the approach.
Totally agree.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure