Cant close no matter how obvious she makes it

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have had three opportunities where I could have fucked these girls and just pussied out. Last night I was with a girl who I liked me before and we went on a date and I didn't make a move and I just ended it. Tbh she sleeps around type of girl. Doesn't really care and is all about no strings which is cool where both 19. So last night I texted her saying lets smoke and grab dinner. So she was down and when I went to pick her up she asked if she could just follow me there. I was confused by this but I said sure. So she came to my house and then she followed me and we smoked and whatnot. And she said "im not even hungry lets just skip dinner". Idk at the time I was just really baked and I guess it didn't process through my head. She kept giving more and more hints by touching me, caught her looking at my crouch multiple times and just didn't do anything. Like shes asked to be fuckbuddies and I just never made plans with her. I don't know why im choking but I need some advice on how to just go for it an advance to fucking her. Same thing happened twice at a few parties over the summer. Both times I got the makeout and still didn't end up going further even though the signs where there. So how would you guys close, I need the help right now since im struggling. I just don't know how to get passed the makeout and on top of that sometime I wont even go for the makeout

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:05 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Dude, it's all in the mind.

If she's dropping all these hints, be sure she wants to fuck as bad as you. Thing is... you, as a man, have to take the initiative. She's doing what she can to let you know she's ready, and yet you don't go for it.

You need to realise you have the power in these situations. Escalate, go for the makeout, and just lead her wherever you want after that... From what I gather this is more of a "mental block" for you. When the time comes, remember: she wants you.

In other words, man the fuck up.

Cheers!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Dude, it's all in the mind.

If she's dropping all these hints, be sure she wants to fuck as bad as you. Thing is... you, as a man, have to take the initiative. She's doing what she can to let you know she's ready, and yet you don't go for it.

You need to realise you have the power in these situations. Escalate, go for the makeout, and just lead her wherever you want after that... From what I gather this is more of a "mental block" for you. When the time comes, remember: she wants you.

In other words, man the fuck up.

Cheers!
Yeah I know its a mental block but even then I still don't know how to escalate after the makeout. I don't know how to get passed that step. like its not like I can just say lets go fuck. Like if its in a car idk how I would even go and get passed the makeout. Like that's the thing, I don't know how to escalate passed that. Since I can get the makeout and even feel her up but I still didn't get any further. Like the other scenario was we were both feeling eachother up and kissing and whatnot but still didn't know where to go after that point

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:06 pm 
Dedicated Member

Get her back to your place and have sex with her. She said she wants to be fuck buddies and you can't work this out? Get her in a private place. Kiss her. Grab her ass. Unbutton your pants and whip it out. She obviously wants it.

Yes, at this point you could even probably straight up call her and say "hey baby, I'm crazy horny, you wanna come over and fuck?" and it's almost a sure thing. You don't need advice here. Just do it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Get her back to your place and have sex with her. She said she wants to be fuck buddies and you can't work this out? Get her in a private place. Kiss her. Grab her ass. Unbutton your pants and whip it out. She obviously wants it.

Yes, at this point you could even probably straight up call her and say "hey baby, I'm crazy horny, you wanna come over and fuck?" and it's almost a sure thing. You don't need advice here. Just do it.
Sadly im only 19 so I don't have my own house. She also asked to be fuck buddies probably two years ago so idk if that's really up there. And if im in my car for example how to I escalate then. Not much room

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

When you kissing her start touching her slowly. Grab her boobs and after the kissing her start kissing her boobs and after that everything will be under control.

The thing is you have to be leader or after a while it will become boring, there is no excitement, no adventure. She will leave you.

--Philosopher