51 and chasing 20 somethings

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok guys I need your opinion and help. I'm 51 recently divorced, just moved to town after being away from the area for many years. Just beginning to make new friends. Having a blast. Just discovered the forum and the Game. I don't have much problem opening and hooking HB's. I have 2 problems though. I tend to fall into the nice guy category or I get shot down because they realize I'm in my fifties. Now I don't look it. I've been told that I look like a "35 year old hipster from cambridge". I talk to a lot of women. I don't hide the fact of my age. But the HB's I chase, late 20's and early 30's will shoot it down once I or someone brings up age.

The problem is compounded because my friend, the bartender at my local, has been giving me a rash of shit for hitting on this age group. He says it's creepy. I disagree. I think any woman old enough to socialize with adults. Is a possible target. I mean when your average is only 25% or so (but climbing) you can't leave any stone unturned. I like to think he's just jealous because he's stuck with an "on again off again" psycho HB9.

So anyway. Anybody have any good responses to the "your 51!" response? I can work on the nice guy hole. It's the old man reply that is killing me.

AdamSavagge

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:37 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Ok guys I need your opinion and help. I'm 51 recently divorced, just moved to town after being away from the area for many years. Just beginning to make new friends. Having a blast. Just discovered the forum and the Game. I don't have much problem opening and hooking HB's. I have 2 problems though. I tend to fall into the nice guy category or I get shot down because they realize I'm in my fifties. Now I don't look it. I've been told that I look like a "35 year old hipster from cambridge". I talk to a lot of women. I don't hide the fact of my age. But the HB's I chase, late 20's and early 30's will shoot it down once I or someone brings up age.

The problem is compounded because my friend, the bartender at my local, has been giving me a rash of shit for hitting on this age group. He says it's creepy. I disagree. I think any woman old enough to socialize with adults. Is a possible target. I mean when your average is only 25% or so (but climbing) you can't leave any stone unturned. I like to think he's just jealous because he's stuck with an "on again off again" psycho HB9.

So anyway. Anybody have any good responses to the "your 51!" response? I can work on the nice guy hole. It's the old man reply that is killing me.

AdamSavagge
I'm 55 and having a damn good time, although I've been hitting 20 somethings now and again, my best demographic seems to be 32-38, two teens/tweens, and a shitty car.

These women have been played enough to be looking for more 'maturity'.

My best age response "It's just a number". Then blow it off.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

That is a very good response!

Trust me I am 30 and I even have this kind of "Your 30!" reaction from 20 years old! hahaha

It is only an excuse from the girls. The best thing to do is to act as if it is not a big deal.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks guys. So basically your saying its all in the attitude and to just blow it off. Perfect. I'll give it a try tonight.

AS

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:33 pm 
King Among Mortals

Just an FYI Bro, this is a direct quote from a 32 yo, I gamed yesterday from a text message
Quote:
ohh yea i hear you there and you are right..thats one reason why i like older men they take their time and know how to please and tease and give it to a women like she wants and needs. Are you aroused yet?? i know iam..tell me more..

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:11 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

You guys sound creepy and desperate hanging around bars looking for jail bait. Have a bit of fucking dignity you losers. If your 20 something daughter or sister brought home a creepy, old man like you you'd hit the bloody roof. Stop sniffing around these girls. To your face they are being polite but behind your back they are taking the piss out of you. Stay with your own age group and quit trying to get girls who haven't lived their lives yet and don't need some old git with a divorce under his belt trying desperately to pick them up, then manipulate and control them. Soon you'll be telling them don't wear that, wear this blah blah blah. Are you all so fucking stupid, brain dead and lack any intelligence whatsoever that you have to hang around young girls for conversation to feel better about yourselves.

Your old and your past it. And you cannot handle it. Stick to your own geriatric age group and save the trouble of making complete fucking arses of yourselves. There are plenty of young, good, hot 20 year old guys like me who stand and watch you with utter contempt at how desperate you are for company. Get a cat you morons and have a bit of dignity for once in your old, past it lives. The truth HURTS. Suck it up and move on.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

you could tell her that with age, comes experience ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Different people age at different rates due to genetics, life experience, health, etc. Some people are "old" at 51 while others are in the best shape of their lives. In the end it really doesn't matter. The whole point of sex or relationships is to bring enjoyment to one another. If two people hit it off and enjoy being together then what the hell does it matter if one person has been alive for longer than the other? Are they happy together or not? That's the only consideration that matters!
I come from a family of long livers so 51 was never an age that I considered to be old. Certain idiots think that 30 or above is old. If you live to be 100 you don't spend 70% of your life being "old", that's just dumb!
Ignore the pathetic comments of limited twerps like "Digital Spy" who, judging by the name, probably thinks he's some sort of James Bond. These kind of people are negative, cynical morons who most likely lose out to older guys and it's just sour grapes. Why should you care about the opinion of a dickhead? The reply he made in this thread reflects badly on him and it is quite obvious that his limited thinking should be totally ignored. Chances are when he is 51 he'll be trying to chase the twenty-somethings himself, lol.
Do whatever you want to do. Go after the girls that you like, younger than you, older than you, doesn't matter, just the ones that you LIKE! If you have fun with them and they have fun with you that's great! Personally, I never think about my own age or the girls' ages. In the end, I think the whole point of life is to have as much fun as you can possibly get. To worry about what other people think of you or your actions is to imply that they are more important than you, but why should they be? The only opinion about you and what you do with your life that matters is your own. If a younger girl isn't into you because of your age, fine. Just move on to the next girl who is. I've had 3 girls who were more than 20 years younger than me and my cousin is married to a girl who is 1 year younger than his daughter and they are very happy together.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:04 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
If your 20 something daughter or sister brought home a creepy, old man like you you'd hit the bloody roof.

no, i'd just realize that i've done a shit job as a father ;)

pahahaha dont listen to this idiot. im 30 and still getting it from the 19 and over club. best to not make age a big deal and get on with it

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

For anyone who worries about their age.

Most guys fall apart after age 30, and fall into a pile of dust at age 40, but, beyond social conditioning, if you take care of yourself, age isn't really much of an issue. Here is a picture of Mark Sisson.

The system said I'm trying to spam so I couldn't include this.

Although I'm not sure at how old he was in this photo, he is 58 right now:

Removed because of suspected spam

I'm not nearly as old as Mark Sisson, but I'm getting up there. Some nights, I will be approached by up to 30 women in a night. I used to do lots of insta-makeouts, but I don't bother anymore. Here is a recent experience as an illustration.

I went out the clubs in Marina District in San Francisco about a 6 weeks ago, and was approached on multiple occasions by more women than I can remember who were 7's or higher in their early 20's. At one club/bar, I knocked the drink out of the hand of a brunette 7.5 in her early 20's, so I pulled out some money to buy her a new drink.

She said, "I want you to come to the bar with me."

I replied, "No, I want to dance to this song, here get a new drink."

She tugged me, and said, "No I want you to have a drink with me."

Again I nodded "No."

She ended up hovering around on and off even after I left the club and came back. She hovered back next to me on the dance floor, and I crouched down with her to kiss her lips so her friends wouldn't see.

I've actually noticed that as I've gotten older, I get approached less, but by hotter women than when I was younger. I'm more of a veteran now, and I think it resonates with hotter women. I think that the key is to stay lean and muscular but not wirey.

That same night, some girl comes out saying, "Oh my God, all the girls in the bathroom were talking about you. You are the most amazing dancer, you are that good!"

A few months before that, two women in their 30's approached me and my friend on the street in the Marina and they wouldn't stop chatting us up. Then they started talking about how they live down the street. I had to next them, and they got infuriated.

So, I'm not sure I'm going to move on, I wish more of them would move on though. The truth is, I haven't had to approach a woman in years, so I'm not sure age is the issue. Yeah, instead of machine gun approaching women, I have them approach me. Again, the problem isn't with age, it is being a typical battered piece of shit who has decided to trade away his health to be a corporate slave.

It's easier to get laid in your 30's than in your 20's, and I know guys in their 40's who do just fine. Agreed, most men above age 30 are living corpses, so I agree with you half way.

Quote:
You guys sound creepy and desperate hanging around bars looking for jail bait. Have a bit of fucking dignity you losers. If your 20 something daughter or sister brought home a creepy, old man like you you'd hit the bloody roof. Stop sniffing around these girls. To your face they are being polite but behind your back they are taking the piss out of you. Stay with your own age group and quit trying to get girls who haven't lived their lives yet and don't need some old git with a divorce under his belt trying desperately to pick them up, then manipulate and control them. Soon you'll be telling them don't wear that, wear this blah blah blah. Are you all so fucking stupid, brain dead and lack any intelligence whatsoever that you have to hang around young girls for conversation to feel better about yourselves.

Your old and your past it. And you cannot handle it. Stick to your own geriatric age group and save the trouble of making complete fucking arses of yourselves. There are plenty of young, good, hot 20 year old guys like me who stand and watch you with utter contempt at how desperate you are for company. Get a cat you morons and have a bit of dignity for once in your old, past it lives. The truth HURTS. Suck it up and move on.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:48 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

Seems like you are either a virgin or haven't gotten laid in a while, a LONG while.

I'm only 21, I have decent experience, and I talk to a lot of 40-60 year old guys at bars. I enjoy it more than I enjoy sitting around with my group of friends who are 18-25 years old people. I've seen these 40-60 years old people picking up 20 year old chicks and not even forcing them to do it. They are more experienced than the rest of us, and most of them have been married and know exactly how to game and who to game.

Many women who are under 30 LOVE and literally LOVE the company of a guy who is over 40, because they find them as understandable, wise and more confident. Hell...even some of them are looking for an old husband.

PUA does not have an age requirement, neither does it enforce that a certain age has to game a certain age. This is life, and if you are frustrated when you see old people gaming younger ones, then that's a problem you have. You don't have to go around hating on people for doing what they enjoy.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

This is probably the most unhelpful comment I have ever seen in this forum. What he was saying is totally untrue. One thing I have realized about relationship in recent year is that everyone finds love eventually regardless their age or appearance. I'm sure we have all seen charming and fit guys with a ugly and fat girl and also 6 ft blond with 5 ft 2 bald man. I don't know if being older gives or takes away edge in this game, but as long as people try consistently, everyone can get what they want and be happy.

Don't let the comment from Digital_spy get into your mind. Trust me if this is what he truly believes, he will be hindered by his own thought sooner or later.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well, there is a creep factor here that does need to be addressed. As a girl, I find it creepy when guys twice my age hit on me, mainly because I make it clear that I'm not interested.

But here's the thing - I know of girls who are attracted to way older guys.

Hell, the guy who I keep desperately (sadly) trying to sleep with is about 10 years older than me. That dude won't give me the damned time of day. Why am I attracted to him? Well, I like nerds and I think his attitude is adorable and cutely crazy. He's enough of a bad boy to give me a thrill but enough of a good boy to make me want to corrupt him. :P

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:12 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Well, there is a creep factor here that does need to be addressed. As a girl, I find it creepy when guys twice my age hit on me, mainly because I make it clear that I'm not interested.

But here's the thing - I know of girls who are attracted to way older guys.

Hell, the guy who I keep desperately (sadly) trying to sleep with is about 10 years older than me. That dude won't give me the damned time of day. Why am I attracted to him? Well, I like nerds and I think his attitude is adorable and cutely crazy. He's enough of a bad boy to give me a thrill but enough of a good boy to make me want to corrupt him. :P
Prime example.