F-closing when we both live with parents and far away

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:23 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

So as of today I'm on a makeout basis with a girl at my college. Its not deserving of a field report because she just smiled at me as we were walking out of class one night and I just started talking to her... we sort of just eased into it over a few weeks and today the walls came all the way down.

The matter at hand: I live near the college with my parents, in their living room actually and theres pretty much no way I can bring a girl over for a full close, as they're always home. She is staying with a grandparent too far away to get to by bus (neither of us have cars, she gets picked up).

This can be a more general question: When you got a girl who is dtf but neither of you have a place to go for it, what do you do? In Japan I've heard they have these places called love hotels, intended exactly for this purpose, where you rent a room by the hour. They don't have anything like this in the US, as far as I know, and I go to a local college that doesn't have residence halls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hotel rooms? Or camping?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Get a motel room for $30.