How to play it from here

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: How to play it from here
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

OK so here's the situation;

I'm at university at the moment and at the end of last academic year I met this hb9 in a club. We hooked up and swapped numbers but then I moved back home for the summer so I couldn't see her but we spoke a lot over the phone.

I moved back to uni about a month ago. I got a text off her when I was at a club saying that she had just seen me but I didn't read it until the morning. I asked her why she didn't speak to me and she said it was because she was too shy.

I finally did see her on Tuesday but it was just as my friends were leaving so I hooked up with her again quickly but said I had to leave. I asked her if she was out again this week and she said maybe Saturday.

Any advice on how to play it from here? How to go about setting up the meet and what to do when I see her.

Thanks