Probably the Best Opener ever !! Thanks AFC Adam

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The guys who follow Adams own site, its kinda like a blog, you may have seen this already...its called the "Hiroshima Opener"

This opener is very simple, I did this with my wingman, all you do is open with...

"Hey you guys look like fun, we want to get a photo with you. See we have come up to Brisbane(Wherever you are) to visit my mate Aiden(Whoever), and when we got here, he told us he couldnt come out because he's talking to a girl he met online. So we want to show him how much more fun it is to go out and meet normal, fun loving, REAL people. You guys seem to fit the bill, so show us how much more fun you are. You've only got a couple photos so do you're best"

Me and my wing field tested this opener at least 35 to 40 times in Brisbane city last weekend and ONLY 2 sets wouldnt take a photo for us. I thought that was a really good rate of acceptance and after taking a closer look at what I was saying I realised its all there. The opener is believable, there is a root, and "You've only got a couple photos..." caps it off with a Time Constrait.

Its worth noting that we did actually go to Brisbane to visit our mate, and he wouldn't come out with us the 2nd night so I thought of this opener and told my wing we should try it out, we ended up with around 60 photos of us surronded by girls all laughing, grabbing and kissing us. It was the most fun Ive had for a long time and ended up with a ton of new photos full of social proof to chuck on facebook.

Field tested guys, Big ups A+

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm gonna try this!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quality!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:53 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

great opener!

very smooth and it really gets a LOT of SProof

gona try-it!

--------------------------

everyone should know this:
common-mistakes-of-men-who-call-themsel ... 20864.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:27 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Aaaaah i heard of this opener almost a year ago! I heard it was a awesome group opener. Searched for it on google, but got on sites on wich i had to pay for the opener so i never botherd to find it.

Till now! Thanks for sharing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:43 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Got a link to his site where the opener is?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'm really surprised this opener isn't already on this site. It's been around for a while and has been tested and approved by many groups.

I think it's great that the OP was able to use this opener and have a lot of fun with it. I just wish the story had more success to it. I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but an opener is just that. To open. Did you follow up with the rest of your game to close.

Again, I think it's great that you guys used this and had a lot of fun with it. Part of the game is just that. Having fun. Even when you're getting shot down, it should still be fun. The other part of the game is to seal the deal though. Don't rely on one bit for success. Continue to stack until you close.

Good post though dude! It's always good to see someone can show that gaming can be fun.

*edit* I'm also assuming that people are looking for the link to the site in hopes that they will find some other material to use. Is this the case?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:01 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

i don not get your doubts guys...

all the info about the opener is on the 1st post...

did you read it carefully or is there any more to it that i'm not getting here? :roll:

--------------------------

everyone should know this:
common-mistakes-of-men-who-call-themsel ... 20864.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:03 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I've seen this opener used myself on holiday in Tenerife, were you say your friend didn't come with you and you want to show him what a great time he's missing.

I think it works using trait attribution framing were when you say "Hey you guys look like fun" The girls want to be seen as fun chicks especially the lower status in the hierachy and now live up to the frames suggestion by posing for you (they normally get their cameras out too at this point) you need to come in pretty high energy though and flow through the opener without interupption.