Good opener

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Good opener
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is a pretty good opener if you do it right, I haven't read anyone else using this method, but then again I'm pretty new to PUA so maybe this is a well known method. I call it the switch hook open but maybe it already exists and has another name, it starts off with the "are you shy" opener.

At the mall with my wing, see an HB, walk up to her and ask if she's shy.
HB: No, why?
Me: You see my buddy over there? (look over at wing) He just got out of a bad relationship and is trying to meet other women, but he's really shy.
(You don't have to say he got out of a relationship, you can just say he's shy, but the relationship thing seems to buy some sympathy and a lot of times they'll agree to come over and talk for a minute to help.)

Once you get her over introduce them and start conversation, then you start negging, some subtle DHVs, etc. It's great because she thinks you are trying to get your friend a girl, and so she doesn't even think about you being interested in her, and you just take it from there with whatever routines you want.

Field tested, works great. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So you DLV your friend/wing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hmm...never thought of it that way. I guess I kinda do.

It doesn't really seem to matter though, at least it hasn't so far. I've winged for buddies of mine and let them use this routine with me as the shy guy to open a set, and as long as once the conversation gets flowing the person winging knows what he's doing, the initial DLV doesn't really cause any issues.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: eckooo000
use something from your child hood. i call it a childhood opener. ask them what their favorite cartoon was.