Direct Game or Indirect Game during day-time

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Firs off i'm just trying to find out what most of you guys think are the best ways to go about gaming during the day. Whether going Direct or Indirect? I preferably like going Direct during day-time but Indirect during night. My usual openers for direct include (complimenting on her smile, or sense of fashion of how stunning she looks when she smiles.) Thanks guys, happy sarging ! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Do whatever you like to do....I personally like going direct because I hate dealing with bullshit and going direct let's me know pretty quickly if the girl is down or not....
BUUUUUTTTTT, I do that knowing that TECHNICALLY, its sometimes better to go indirect. The very basic rule is that if you have less than a few minutes to talk to the girl (I.e. she's walking somewhere or u have to go soon) then u go DIRECT. If she's somewhere where she's probably not gonna be going anywhere for at least the next 5-10 minutes, then usually it's a little better to go INDIRECT....The other time you should go DIRECT is when there is no plausible reason for you to be near her unless you wanted to hit on her (like if she's sitting at a table off in the corner and the only reason you would b walking towards that direction would be to talk to HeR).....

With that said, I still usually go direct just cuz I like going direct.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Direct is not an approach, it's a MINDSET.

Know that if ur direct you don't beat around the bush, you let the woman know WHY you're talking to her fairly quickly or minimum before you leave, and she has to TAKE A DECISION whether she wants to comply to your desires or not.

When you're direct and you call a girl on the phone she already knows what's going on before as soon as she picks-up the phone.

As long as you do this, consider yourself as Direct.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:28 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Uummmmm, Don Suave, I see that you have a cool website that you spent a lot of time and money on, but I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with you. Your dead wrong.
Even if you're going INDIRECT, you should be letting the girl know that you're into her before you leave and before you get her on the phone. (For warm approaches it can sometimes be a little different, but for cold approaches, she should pretty much ALWAYS know that you are interested in her by the time you get her number. This is regardless of if you are going direct OR indirect.)
Direct is not a mindset. It's more of a style of opening. This is because whether or not you open direct or indirect, there are going to be times throughout the interaction that you show interest and times when you have to take it back a little.

The real game is played somewhere in the middle of direct and indirect, and knowing when to show a little more "directness" and when to show a little more "indirectness."

Ya dig?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: geo10dude
It really depends on the situation with me. If I can see a 7 or an 8 who clearly doesnt have high self esteem then im going to open her directly. Same as if I feel a girl giving me proximity or other aproach invitations. A simple "hey, I wanted to see what else you have going for you other than your looks" will do. However, if its a group of people, you should NEVER open directly. Thats why the m3 model is so sucessful. The fight outside ruitine is a perfect example of an indirect opener in that situation. Also, The reason I dont like opening 10's directly is because they hear it all the time! "your cute, I just had to talk to you" I would much rather say "hey, you look like a girl. I need a female opinion on something, maybe you could help me out"
Really with pickup, its very hard to put things into a box. There are guys who can open 10's directly on a consistant basis and close and there are guys who can open 10's indirectly on a consistant basis and close. There is really no right or wrong way of doing it. There are some basic fundamental rules that all pua's should know but other than that, there are multiple techniques and styles that work depending on the person.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: yoaming777
Neither. Just be friendly and say hi or ask a simple question such as directions to a nearby book store.

Then give off an honest spontaneous compliment. Have a big smile on your face.

Breath in smile and tell a little story about yourself. Say "your friendly thats real cool and you also happen to remind me of.. (someone or something)" then jump into your story.

Now shut up and listen. If you conveyed yourself as a cool guy then she will respond with at least a smile. Take the conversation from there. Listen and emotionally invest in yourself and she will emotionally invest in you. Just the fact that you believe your a cool guy will make her want to stop and have a conversation with you.

During the conversation dont neg but give off little dhvs here and there to show ur status. Remember its VERY important to keep the status. Also seed a future exciting event your doing but dont invite her or tell her too many details.

After a while say i've got to go but you should hit me up sometime. If she suggests exchanging contact info do it. If not just slide your phone into her hand gently. She will 99.9% of the time put her contact info in there.

After you can do a number of things over the phone. Continue investing in yourself emotionally and ALLOWING her to be attracted to you. See how powerful this is for yourself.

Trust me man. As I write this im having phone sex with a girl who I did this on. Met her out of nowhere at the local university. It works. Field Tested.

But remember. With great power comes great responsibility :]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

From what i'm getting from most of you guys is that you like going indirect, which i totally agree on with Ecudes17 that you should never compliment 10's because they have heard it hundreds of times that they look "beautiful". So i preferably will use direct openers on 7's and 8's and probably indirect with hotter chicks, in miami i feel there are more bitchy women, i don't know if you feel that way with the girls in your city's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:56 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Well, 'NEVER' is a strong word. Ecudes summed it up pretty well when he said:
Quote:
\Really with pickup, its very hard to put things into a box. There are guys who can open 10's directly on a consistant basis and close and there are guys who can open 10's indirectly on a consistant basis and close. There is really no right or wrong way of doing it. There are some basic fundamental rules that all pua's should know but other than that, there are multiple techniques and styles that work depending on the person.
Really, your gonna have to eventually TRY EVERYTHING. And try it more than just once or twice. You're gonna have to try everything a bunch of times to really get a good sense of what works for YOU and what works in various situations.

To be honest though, I don't think hot girls are bitchy very often during the day. (YES THEY CAN BE BITCHY IN BARS AND CLUBS) But, during the day, I rarely EVER get a girl being bitchy to me, no matter how hot she is. And the weird thing is, this is especially true if you go direct. I'm NOT saying that every hot girl I go direct on during the day wants to fuck me, but I AM saying that they are less likely to be bitchy when I'm being so nice and honest (which is what direct kind of is).

I know Miami might be different, but I highly advise testing all these things out YOURSELF many many times, before you jump to any conclusions about whether hot girls are bitchy or not. You might be surprised at what you find :)