COLLECTION OF PUA OPENERS and Add yours

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 37 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: ifeelclosertoyou
approach a set that isint being hit on...and use that on them.
DHV them by showing that you think they are below you and need your help
to meet guys.Also neg them by pointing out afcs because thats "all they can get" as opposed to a guy like you.laugh at them.Maybe rub the HB's head and say shes the little sister you never had and thats why you want to help her/them out.Then later on tell her shes really the step sister you always wanted haha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
"Are you girls really just standing here waiting to be hit on?
You do know that its not the 90s anymore,right?
Seriously thou....have many guys have talked to you tonight?"
if they give you a number..."No no no I mean guys who arent d-bags".
Then keep it rolling and maybe pretend to find them guys cause your too cool to hit on them and youll help them find "nice guys" unlike yourself who will hit on them.
If they say no one has hit on them....well fuck....that just writes its self.

ah what?
second that

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:08 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

"How's your night going?"

This is simple and open ended. If a girl is showing any IOI's, or texting on her phone instead of working the room, she'll bite on that. It can even be directed at entire groups, but there are better openers for groups, such as:

Approach the hottest one in a group of all girls, and ask, "Would the betrothed enjoy a shot?" If it isn't a bachelorette party, they'll tell you what it is instead. If it isn't any special occasion, you can say, "Ah, cool, how about you and I have a shot then?" If it is a birthday party, you can offer it to the birthday girl. Usually whoever you are talking to will reply something like this: "Oh it's a birthday party, but yeah she'd love a shot." Before you finish talking with the one you are breaking ice with, find out the name and favorite drink of the bachelorette/birthday girl, and the name of the girl you are talking to. This is especially important if the bachelorette/birthday girl doesn't know you are talking with her friend, so you can prove that her friend is responsible for the drink and not a stranger coming to her with a drink that could be drugged.

If you stumble into a girls night out type of event, interrupt them before they get to introductions, and make sure you've got the attention of the entire group. Next, introduce yourself to each one by assigning stripper names to them. They probably haven't had this happen before, and might even already have given themselves stripper names that they'll be glad to tell you. This sets the proper mood like nothing else -_-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

heres mine which has always worked, takes a bit of a breath but it always does the trick.

You: hey guys, need a female opinion on summit, my mate been going out with this girl for 2 years an she used to be a PROPA slag!but ever since shes been with him shes been faithful. Though he red in her diary that she cheated on him the other week, only once. do you think he shud stay with her?

her: (usually no) no, def not, she cheated, an she shudnt

You: what if she relly regreted it so much and vowed not to do it agen, cuz she has come along way.

her, nah def dump her

you: ( carry on with the convo, either fish hook theory etc, like has anythink like this happened to u) the rest comes to me naturally

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:27 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
heres mine which has always worked, takes a bit of a breath but it always does the trick.

You: hey guys, need a female opinion on summit, my mate been going out with this girl for 2 years an she used to be a PROPA slag!but ever since shes been with him shes been faithful. Though he red in her diary that she cheated on him the other week, only once. do you think he shud stay with her?

her: (usually no) no, def not, she cheated, an she shudnt

You: what if she relly regreted it so much and vowed not to do it agen, cuz she has come along way.

her, nah def dump her

you: ( carry on with the convo, either fish hook theory etc, like has anythink like this happened to u) the rest comes to me naturally

What you stated is pure canned material. Be original.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: eoseitz@yahoo.com
AOL: ericoseitz@aol.com
Great one if you have a wing that is a girl with you. Will work without too.

Approach set.

PUA: Can I ask you a real quick question and then I have to get back to my friends.

HB: Sure. I guess. What is it?

PUA: What is the worst pick up line you have every heard?

HB: blah blah blah

PUA: Well I was just wondering because I figured guys use pick up lines on women all the time and you'd know how to react. I just had a guy walk up to me and say Do you want to go on an imaginary picnic, because I can picture myself eating your chicken leg.

HB: OMG A guy said that to you. haha

PUA: I know its ridiculous. How do you respond to something like that?

HB: I would say.....blah blah.....What did you do?

PUA: I just stood there speechless until he walked away. This isn't the first time a guy has hit on me though. Why do they do it?

HB may throw a shit test here or if interested throw an ioi. Either way throw a neg or two here. keep the set interested for another couple minutes. Then bring up you having to go back to your friends. Lead them to your wing(s).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:57 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Website: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=382875915
AOL: bostonskyline617
who's hotter me or you ....

you can neg

you can kino

you can stack

and you can charge the sexual enegry

or

your friend doing gay shit opener..

you can dhv you can built rapport you can make her qualify and you can neg

what shes wearing opener give your opinion on whats she wearing and make her instant qualify for you....

i dont feel like what should pua say and how hb reply... you can do that on your own... GOOD LUCK ... Artist

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =382875915

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:36 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

THE GIGGLES
I've done this many times, I don't even know how I do it, maybe I'm good at keeping a straight face I don't know but its a good opener.

Basically I have a couple of REALLY geeky friends. I mean you can tell by just looking at them, one even has the nickname runt :lol:

I used the opener

me: alright :twisted:, -your boyfriend's here :?

RUNT: *waves *shoulders drooped :D hellooooo "

HB: HAHAHAAA AHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH
AAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
.... 3 minutes later

me: what's wrong he's a good looking kid :? (she could see my eyebrow twitching from holding in the repressed laughter from etreme sarcasm)

HB: AAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHA AAAAA HAHAHAHHAHAAA

me: its not a joke Im not trying to be funny. :?

HB: *Laughs some more*

Her friends ask what is she laughing at and she tryes to eplain but ends up bursting out laughing again. and theres me denying ever making a joke but laughing along with it. All attention went onto me so I started a conversation about how once you get a girl to laugh she doesn't stop for like 15 minutes.

Then the girls always have stories about how they were sat in a quiet room once and got the giggles. and you get a good time of conversation.

I have also used the lines,
"Hey, meet my friend golliath" (he's small)
"hey would you date someone who looked like a scarecrow, who wore a blue jumper, with...." (describing the unsuspecting victim stood nearby who doesn't realise they are being talked about but are included in the conversation)

Also another one. Using a geeky friend. Get one of them to open a set and tell them a lame joke to tell the girls and just when he's saying it, you walk in and listen in to the joke with a intrigued face. and when they say the punchline, noone will be laughing, so look at one of the girls in the eye and start laughing and she will laugh aswell. Then pat the guy on trhe shoulder as if hes getting respect that "he tried"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:10 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
THE GIGGLES
I've done this many times, I don't even know how I do it, maybe I'm good at keeping a straight face I don't know but its a good opener.

Basically I have a couple of REALLY geeky friends. I mean you can tell by just looking at them, one even has the nickname runt :lol:

I used the opener

me: alright :twisted:, -your boyfriend's here :?

RUNT: *waves *shoulders drooped :D hellooooo "

HB: HAHAHAAA AHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH
AAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
.... 3 minutes later

me: what's wrong he's a good looking kid :? (she could see my eyebrow twitching from holding in the repressed laughter from etreme sarcasm)

HB: AAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHA AAAAA HAHAHAHHAHAAA

me: its not a joke Im not trying to be funny. :?

HB: *Laughs some more*

Her friends ask what is she laughing at and she tryes to eplain but ends up bursting out laughing again. and theres me denying ever making a joke but laughing along with it. All attention went onto me so I started a conversation about how once you get a girl to laugh she doesn't stop for like 15 minutes.

Then the girls always have stories about how they were sat in a quiet room once and got the giggles. and you get a good time of conversation.

I have also used the lines,
"Hey, meet my friend golliath" (he's small)
"hey would you date someone who looked like a scarecrow, who wore a blue jumper, with...." (describing the unsuspecting victim stood nearby who doesn't realise they are being talked about but are included in the conversation)

Also another one. Using a geeky friend. Get one of them to open a set and tell them a lame joke to tell the girls and just when he's saying it, you walk in and listen in to the joke with a intrigued face. and when they say the punchline, noone will be laughing, so look at one of the girls in the eye and start laughing and she will laugh aswell. Then pat the guy on trhe shoulder as if hes getting respect that "he tried"
This is good stuff, but there is a HUGE issue at hand with all this stuff. If these are guys you know, then you are in fact DLVing yourself in front of her by putting those guys down. That's a HUGE no no.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is one Ive had success with, but works best in a party/bar situation. Take a quarter and discreetly drop it on the ground a few feet away. with a wing, act like you're having a conversation about how weird people are with money, and that you both are contemplating picking the quarter up. When a girl passes, say "Hey, let me ask you a question, if you found a quarter on a gross bar floor, would you pick it up?" The idea is to neg the idea of picking up a quarter so she says something along the lines of "eww no!" Then say "look at that one behind you, you think anyone is weird enough to pick it up?" Then make comments about people that walk by like, " This guy needs some new shoes, or laundry detergent, or more hair gel...etc etc, he'll definitely pick it up" That will make her laugh for a few seconds...then on to "What if it was a Ten?" Of course she will say yes, and then you say... "ok....how about a one?" You get a neg no matter how she answers, and can follow with slight kino. If she says "Sure, Id pick up a one dollar bill." then you can follow with " ew, you must need (shoes, detergent, whatever you used on the previous passerby...) also!" if she says no, rhetorically say "Wow, do you know how many (again, something random....tomatoes, turnips, gum balls, shark teeth...etc) you can buy with a dollar?? my grandfather would've been able to fill up his gas tank, get a new suit, go to a movie, and buy a pecan pie with that amount of money!"

you get the idea... just some of my ideas to run with. I wouldnt post anything here I havent used myself. Ive personally found that obvious exaggeration and random examples work great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:51 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I once wrote on my phone a new text message saying "Why am I too shy to speak to girls?" and then handed it to a girl :lol:

Then she laughed and I sat next to her and was fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Some 'womans opinion' openers. I like to ask questions that I know they wont have a solid answer to, or where the answers I provide are both seemingly a good answer...(makes it way easier to neg, because you can use the "Do you always hang out with girls with bad taste in...shoes, guitars, television etc.." line)

"Hey which Air Jordans are better, the 3's or the 7's?"

"Hey, would you play a neon pink guitar on stage?"

"Hey, which early 90's show is better/ would you rather be on, Wild N Crazy Kids, or Legends of the Hidden Temple?"

"Hey, if you were eating out, and your food was a bit cold, would you send it back or just suck it up and eat it?"

"Hey, what was better, Super Nintendo, or Sega Genesis?"

"Hey, If you saw a woman smoking (any long skinny cigarette, virginia slims, capris, mistys...) would you think she was over 30 or over 50?"

Kids jokes are also a tried and true way to make a girl smile. A few examples:

Why are fish so skinny? They eat fish!

Where do baby apes sleep? Apricots!

Why was the chicken afraid of the chicken? Because he was a chicken!

What do jellyfish have on their stomachs? A Jellybutton!

How does a pig get to the hospital? In a HAMbulance!

Why do golfers take an extra pair of socks?
In case they get a hole in one.

You have to say it with a very goofy attitude. This is almost 100%, and I use these quite frequently, with great results. Good Luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:08 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I had great success with this opener last night:

Upon entering a bar, walk straight to a set keeping your back to the door as much as possible. Tap one on the shoulder and move in almost as if to whisper, but loud enough for the whole set to hear and say, "Pretend like we're talking. I'm trying to hide from this girl." Gesture outside the bar, and make sure to keep your back to the door for a while. Now they are in on your fun game, you've got an artificial time constraint, you have implied preselection (DHV), and you've already kino'ed. Stack and kino lots.

If things go very well, one of them will pretend to be your girlfriend, so now you "have to exchange need to know" information like names, birthdays, etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

tyler wrote a new article about openers - the pros and cons of the classic opinion openers and what openers he uses today.

http://www.puaratings.com/articles/tyler-openers

i like his current opening style a lot. honest, direct, humorous. i do the same as he except somewhat less creative and a bit more aggressive.

good stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

thx heaps for all of these openers, will help me out tons