COLLECTION OF PUA OPENERS and Add yours

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Me: Hey! I can't stick around long but...(pause).... I have to tell you something.
Set: Yes?
Me: your attire looks nice
Set: Thanks!
Me: Actually I saw 3 other girls today wearing the same attire like yours, I don't know if you are triplets, or it's just the trend today :)
Set: *What ever her response is*

Transition...

If 2 sets open like this...
Open to the obstacle first

Me: Hey! I can't stick around long but...(pause)... I have to tell your friend something...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

My favorite one for if a girl is shopping in a mall

"Excuse me. I know how dangerous it is to get between a woman and her shopping but i HAD to say something before i left"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

That is gold. I put that in my own text file cheat sheet LMFAO — I am going to use that on some target next time I go to the mall.

My day game sucks but you can use that on ANYONE. Those are the kinds of openers I am looking for — I need some "defaults" I revert back to automatically when my mind is choked up and too slow to come up with something cocky/funny to start off with.

AWESOME.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:28 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Here's one I thought of the other day when I ran into an HB 6 (would have been an 8 if not for her shitty tattoo).

Me: Excuse me, but how long were you in prison?
Her: WTF???? HUH???
Me: Oh, I'm sorry I just noticed your tattoo and just assumed...
Her: (whatever)

stack

Problem was — I came up with it about 30 seconds too late (the usual problem with my day game is I come up with whatever it is past the time of opportunity to use it).

This one is in my "defaults" now though for the next time I see a hot girl with a tattoo... It works with ANY tattoo, in fact if it is an awesomely drawn tattoo it works even better as a playful neg than if the tattoo really does look like it could have been made in prison.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I really find it hard to approach a girl. I'm really anxious while even thinking about it. But I was able to understand how girls feel and made me realize many things with the help of haley quinn. check this out guys it really helps. try searching her in google.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I had one where I said

ME: "You look like a girl I saw last night on Law & Order"
HER: "Oh yeah... (looks away, uninterested)"
ME: "Yeah, it's too bad she ended up in the psych ward!"
HER: "HEY (laughs)!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

"do these pants make my butt look fat?"

"excuse me, by any chance have you seen a midget in a superhero costume running around?"
"ummm... no..."
"good, then i'm probably just going insane. i'm ______."

"You look like a . Are you a ?"

"i'm sorry, i couldn't help but notice that shirt would look better on me. can i have it?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

never used that before but i think that would work well on a house party
make sure you have a cell phone with you(in your pocket would be good), otherwise it wont work. its a nice way to get a girls number. make sure u have a straight face.

me: i think i lost my phone can you please call me, my number is *** *** ***
Her: yea sure
me: by the way what is your name?
Her: im blablabla

by that time your cell should ring in your pocket and then you say

me: thank you, wait for the call tomorrow

but dont wait to call later, you have her attention already. use it :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
me: i think i lost my phone can you please call me, my number is *** *** ***
Her: yea sure
me: by the way what is your name?
Her: im blablabla

by that time your cell should ring in your pocket and then you say

me: thank you, wait for the call tomorrow

but dont wait to call later, you have her attention already. use it :)
I've used this a couple times. Make sure to flash a devious grin afterwards. She's gotta know it was all part of the evil plan ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
just so you guys know, im a chick, and i watch this show. women are on to you. and women think this whole concept is lame. women also think that mystery and his wingmen are ugly tryhard fags.

good luck to any of you men who use the canned openers etc. in most cases, chicks will just look at you oddly, laugh uncomfortably and walk away shaking their heads thinking that you're weird, even if they dont know that you're using someone else's material. if you've got it, you've got it. if you don't, you don't. you learn it by being social, not by reading/watching a manual. if you wanna PU, practice by yourself and dont try so hard to follow this loser's instructions and guide.

also, i am not in america. this show is going global, women all over the world understand this 'game' and believe me, you guys are getting played right back. enjoy and good luck to you all.
Most people here are naturally good with women. I was picking up girls long before I ever even heard of the PUA community, it's just easier to remember different things that worked ie mannerisms and good ways to strike up a conversation, when they are written down.
Think of PUA as the stabilisers on a bike. If I get stuck then I usually just think back to what I've read, most PUA seems to just be confidence building.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So this only works on sunny days, but buy one of those cheap coloured ice lollies that change the colour of your tongue then go up to a girl and ask "what colours my tongue?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

At Disco bar .

Let your wing say this to your target : Hey , maybe this sounds stupid , but my dear , old good looking friend wants to ask you a question .

You will watch the situation, reaction, body language etc... of the target .

After that he needs to dissapere without saying any single word ,go out side of the club, get lost in the crowd etc.. , if the women follow him and somehow catch him go after her with your routine .

But if she stays, and start talking about it with her friends , look nervous around , shes yours . Remember to look the bl !

Wait exactly 3 minutes , i know that you guys think that you should not approach a girl from behind , but run across her hair from left to right or right to left with your index finger . She will turn over after 2 to 5 seconds , use the "soul mate" method , stare no longer than 3 seconds , than open with your routine :) . Happy hunting .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

How about this one...

"Let me get your opinion about something. Does it bother you when guys are incapable of meeting you without resorting to those tired, old formulas that always begin, 'let me get your opinion about something'"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Compliment her on something she's wearing or her hair or just style in general. The trick is compliment openers are to never compliment her on her physical beauty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I always wait for a certain thing to be going on, which works very well when waiting on a bus or train. Every public transportation is fine.

For example, let's say the train or bus is delayed. You don't even have to say anything to them, just say something funny out loud, such as ''I bet the busdriver forgot his donuts or coffee''. If there is no response, you can look at the set and ask them how long they're already waiting. I always keep making jokes, and whenever the girl(s) laughs, then you can pop off with a thing like, you have such a cute smile.

The reason why i always do this (and most of time have success) is because of you and the girl(s) have something in common, a certain situation which is the delay. You both have to wait, so why don't you wait together and have a nice conversation?