COLLECTION OF PUA OPENERS and Add yours

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Right after my ex and I broke up, I went out with some awesome PUAs. They sent me on an assignment to approach 10 different sets that evening (which I did). Completely outside of my comfort zone, I was shot down 9/10. The last girl I approached I got her #. :P

So the first set I opened that evening, I did so with a neg. I told a girl, "that is a really nice sweater you are wearing; my grandmother has on just like it." She got all defensive, which made me eject. lol ---- I do not recommend this one. Although you may be able to pull it off depending on the girl.

Post subject: opener
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

as to respond to the last coment, get back in the kitchen.
an opener i like to use, is to go up to one of the hottest girls, throw your sweater on her and say " hold this for me" and then continue talking with your friends.
then she'll come talk to you, and you can neg/ tease her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Alone-

Situation: Approaching an obviously sober girl(s)
Requirements: Best to be sober yourself, and make sure your breath doesn't reek of alcohol

Opener: 'Are you girls drunk yet'

Standard response from target: 'No'

Come back: Well I guess you've go too much character and personality to need alcohol or drugs to have a good time. You're just naturally fun, right?

Feedback: The best part about this line is that the target(s) response will create a good vibe/energy to bring to the convo. In half the situation where this works, the girls will respond with lots of enthusiasm, such 'fuck yeah!' or 'Woooo!', you can feed off that easily.

If they respond with little enthusiasm, you can bring the energy/vibe to the convo yourself. If they are like 'yeah, that's us....', you can say 'well a fun person wouldn't say it like that, a fun person would be like 'HELLL YEAH! THATS US', that usually makes them laugh and lighten up.

--

In a group-

Situation: Get one or two friends to block the entrance to the smoking area. Wait for a good looking target to approach, and try to get through to the smoking area.
Requirements: Match stick or a lighter (novelty lighter would be a bonus)

Opener: "Hey guys, make way for the beautiful ladies"

Standard: Usually giggling, or a thank you of some sort. The worst I've ever gotten was a smirk.

Come back: Here, use my light

Feedback: The best part of lighting a girls cigarette is that is locks you into a conversation for the duration of the smoke. You've basically got her attention for the 3-5 minutes. People are at ease while they are smoking, so are at an advantage. Don't worry if you don't smoke yourself, that itself creates interesting conversation considering you got a light. I find novelty lighters can also create some interesting conversation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Good post, although a lot of these I've read in the game hahaha. But for people who haven't read them they're good to know.

I use this opener in day game a lot, and rarely get bad responses:

When walking past a girl (or group) in the streets (or wherever basically) try to make some eye contact, then look down at the ground behind her and make a convincing face saying...

PUA: "Hey! You dropped something." (Point towards the ground behind her where she 'dropped something')
HB: "What? Shit what did I drop?" Looks back and sees nothing. Turns and looks back to you.
PUA: "Dropper your smile ;)"
HB: "Hahaha, you're funny"
PUA: "No actually, I thought you were really cute, and I wanted to meet you."
HB: "Oh thanks :)"
Then run whatever routine you have in mind or whatever. Chances are that she's never heard that before.

The key is to make sure that you have put on a convincing face so that she doesn't think you're just fucking with her. If you just said "Hey, you dropped your smile" She'd know that you're fuckin' around, so wait for her to look back as if you're completely serious. Even if you don't make contact before hand it's easy to pull off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: valenkm
What about this opener when a women glances at you: You walk into a bar or a club and you are automatically scoping the place if you see a women looking at you, you approach her from an angle and say; I saw you looking at me (pause) at least I hope you were looking at me or this could be akward. Don't give her a chance to respond Then go with "In either case" then go with your sets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have a moustache right now just so I can ask girls if they like it or not

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
just so you guys know, im a chick, and i watch this show. women are on to you. and women think this whole concept is lame. women also think that mystery and his wingmen are ugly tryhard fags.

good luck to any of you men who use the canned openers etc. in most cases, chicks will just look at you oddly, laugh uncomfortably and walk away shaking their heads thinking that you're weird, even if they dont know that you're using someone else's material. if you've got it, you've got it. if you don't, you don't. you learn it by being social, not by reading/watching a manual. if you wanna PU, practice by yourself and dont try so hard to follow this loser's instructions and guide.

also, i am not in america. this show is going global, women all over the world understand this 'game' and believe me, you guys are getting played right back. enjoy and good luck to you all.
I beg to differ love, were here to bag bitches and it works!!!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: valenkm
I do the "Hey is this place always so dead" opener especially if it's crowded if she says yes because it's dead then go with why do you come here then. Then start routine.

If she says what are you talking about this place is packed. Go with "Really I have been name some awsome ass place she either might have heard of or some place in another country" instant DHV and then start routine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: none
AOL: none
Quote:
Quote:
just so you guys know, im a chick, and i watch this show. women are on to you. and women think this whole concept is lame. women also think that mystery and his wingmen are ugly tryhard fags.

good luck to any of you men who use the canned openers etc. in most cases, chicks will just look at you oddly, laugh uncomfortably and walk away shaking their heads thinking that you're weird, even if they dont know that you're using someone else's material. if you've got it, you've got it. if you don't, you don't. you learn it by being social, not by reading/watching a manual. if you wanna PU, practice by yourself and dont try so hard to follow this loser's instructions and guide.

also, i am not in america. this show is going global, women all over the world understand this 'game' and believe me, you guys are getting played right back. enjoy and good luck to you all.
I bet she got bullied at school. Smells faintly of feminism...

In any case you're an idiot if you use can material, it's there as an example. And hell, whats wrong with learning to be charming?

no not feminism, just a girl who got her nickers in a twist because she doesnt understand 99.99% of conflict is through a lack of understanding, she thinks we are all lying and pretending to be what we are not, doesnt help that so many book and stuff have sleep with hot girls and shit like that on the cover, its not about fucking a hot girl its about personal growth if i wanted to fuck someone id buy a hooker.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey so last weekend was the first time going out after being in a relationship for 3 years so i tried something like this and it seemed to work alright :)

Approached a group of girls at the bar with my mate and began asking to them what sort of attarctions there were around the area since we werent from the area :wink: ....
that got there attention and they began to ask where we from and why we were down there...we explained that we were down here for "work" and that got them curious so they asked asked us what sort of work it is that we did...my wingman that i was with stated how we were down for the weekend doing some construction and then we have to get home to our other job as topless waiters 8)
As soon as he dropped that line about topless waiters the girls would not leave us alone and for the next 5min would constantly try lift our tops up to get a glimpse even though our bodies arent that great.. :) Just wondering where you would take the convo to after that?
thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:50 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Good post, although a lot of these I've read in the game hahaha. But for people who haven't read them they're good to know.

I use this opener in day game a lot, and rarely get bad responses:

When walking past a girl (or group) in the streets (or wherever basically) try to make some eye contact, then look down at the ground behind her and make a convincing face saying...

PUA: "Hey! You dropped something." (Point towards the ground behind her where she 'dropped something')
HB: "What? Shit what did I drop?" Looks back and sees nothing. Turns and looks back to you.
PUA: "Dropper your smile ;)"
HB: "Hahaha, you're funny"
PUA: "No actually, I thought you were really cute, and I wanted to meet you."
HB: "Oh thanks :)"
Then run whatever routine you have in mind or whatever. Chances are that she's never heard that before.

The key is to make sure that you have put on a convincing face so that she doesn't think you're just fucking with her. If you just said "Hey, you dropped your smile" She'd know that you're fuckin' around, so wait for her to look back as if you're completely serious. Even if you don't make contact before hand it's easy to pull off.
First of all thanks for sharing this :)

I tried this in nightgame. Some started laughing when I told them that they dropped their smile, others were like yeah whatever...

I delivered it in the same way for all so not sure why it didn't worked on other girls

BTW almost in all cases they just started laughing and didn't said a thing... :)

Post subject: opinion pickup lines
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

After reading a few opinion pickup lines, for me the only that really works is the one in the parfume shop, because you can see from their answer also the real first reaction that involves at least two senses.

Any way I loved that amnesia one, but for the other opinion ones I dont suggest to use the little sister ones it depends on how you look, maybe the more you are dressed in an alternative way the more it shows a new prospective on your personality, for me the opinion ones work just related to the place.

Opinion about food in Starbucks or Pret , bout cocktails, bout how to eat chinese with the sticks, or in the streets if you are in some event/particular situation, about a movie going to the cinema, about the best bars in town (asking for suggestion, and then taking the number to get some night out togheter on the next days).

Daygame by the way is totally different in these cases, because the objective is to take the number after a 10/15 min conversation and go away because we are so important and busy business men ;)
Nightgame could be more funny, like with the umpa lumpa pick up ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I came up with one that has proven to be fairly effective.

Split Cheque routine

B.S: Hey girls do you think it's rude to split the cheque at the end of a meal?

HB: It's super cheap / seems fair / Blah blah blah ("not if you wanna get into my pants", actual response)

B.S: well the reason I ask is that my friend asked out this guy that she knows is kinda into her, but when the meal was over he split the cheque with her. She was pissed! I tried to explain to her that she can't just use guys that are into her like that and get away with it.

HB: Blah blah, I've done it / yea I totally agree!....

From there you can call out who is the bad girl, neg them for being a gold digger etc... Best case scenario they both have different opinions.

Post subject: 80% Success rate
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Waiting in line for your favourite club dont know what to use for an opener? Try this one. I usually go with a,wingman and this works better if one of you are wearing Briefs whilst the other is wearing boxers my success rate with this when executed properly worked on10 out of the 12 sets i opened on so it had a,pretty high sucess rate.

So my method was this as i aproached the target or targets i i asked for a quick opinion or a vote id say " see my friend and i are in a little bit of a debate to weather which is better Breifs or Boxers could we get a vote ir personel opinion as to why " (this opener doesnt need to be copied word for word guys so use it to best suit yourself) after you DHV and she gives you the verdict you can generally pull a sneaky and lift your shirt up to show off your breifs or boxers eg if boxers lost and i was wearing them i would be life WHAT THARS IMPOSSIBLE HOW COULD THIS LOSE (i would then left up my shirt and point to the boxers and say you have no taste or something) but this was by far my most succesful opener of the night Tip if you have some abs and a nice 6 pack this idea generally works better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Swish her hair and when she turns around look at the top right with a smirk on your face. Then look back as tho she caught you and say im sorry, it was either that or i trip on your shoe and spill this drink on myself, but this is my favorite shirt so i thought id get your attention with your hair instead.