Foreign girl

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Foreign girl
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi all, I'm new to the forums.

I've been seeing this girl as I cycle home from work for quite a while. She's always walking from her work to catch the bus. About a month ago, maybe less, I started to smile at her and say 'hi' as I rode past. This took some balls, because she is a HB9. I haven't got any further than a simple hello, but she has been saying 'hi' back to me and the last time i saw her it seemed like she hesitated as if she was hoping I would stop and talk to her. It feels like I'm getting some IOI's: she always smiles and says 'hi'.

So...I have this week off work, so I've decided to go down to the place where I normally see her and walk instead of cycle, so it will be easier to stop and talk to her without seeming too desperate. The problem is I'm not sure what I am going to say to her... I'm hoping to number close her today, but first I need some ideas of how to open her, any ideas???

Also, I can tell from her accent that she is foreign, so I'm not sure how good her English will be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:15 pm 
Dedicated Member

well since she always see you on your bike, she might ask "wheres your bike? just have a DHV story about how you almost died cause your brake failed and now your bike is in the shop. Thats if she ask. another one would be you can tell her " Wow u are acutally attractive when i'm not speeding by on my bike"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well I saw her about 10 minutes ago. I was walking towards her and as she got closer there was no eye contact- she was looking at the ground. So this made me think she wasn't interested in talking. So all I managed was a pathetic 'y'alright' and a weak smile. She looked up at me and just nodded without saying a word (no smile or anything.) Maybe this is because she didn't understand what I said as she is foreign, or it could be that she is trying to tell me she's not interested for whatever reason. I don't know how to read it. What do you think?

I think I have done a classic AFC error and messed it up with this girl by not opening a conversation with her.

Something has me puzzled though: that is that when I had passed her I left it about 30 seconds, then looked back at her and she was just turning around so she must have been looking back in my direction. Hmmmm